Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from gorilla: “Given the UK game has not added any wildfire units yet I doubt they will add any events based on that yet. Yes I would like to see wildfire stuff added but just now would prefer to see the devs actually finish the 2 expansions for fire that have sat there in game for a year and nothing done. Water Rescue is supposed to be completed so should be rolled out asap. Airport apparently needs work done, not sure what as airport fire fighting and rescues is very…

• Quote from BenjaminCrewz: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from chieffan36: “How often do you do double credits and was wondering if we could do a double credit event ” We generally do them monthly give or take. Tbh I am not sure when the next one will be as we currently have a Coin Sale going on.So normally we have a rule that if a thread is older than a few months we do not bump it. Since you are a new player you were not aware of that which is fine. We try not to let older topics linger around…

• I realize everyone is against this idea. I didn't say I was for it. I was just trying to liven up the Forums at the time and bring up something for discussion. Let my clarify that this is not happening so no need to get in a riot here Lol. Like I said in my starting post I could care less either way.

• Quote from chieffan36: “How often do you do double credits and was wondering if we could do a double credit event ” We generally do them monthly give or take. Tbh I am not sure when the next one will be as we currently have a Coin Sale going on. So normally we have a rule that if a thread is older than a few months we do not bump it. Since you are a new player you were not aware of that which is fine. We try not to let older topics linger around and encourage players to start new topics to help …

• This is already in my notes but I'll double check so it can be brought up. Thanks! Rescue

• Okay Guys! In order to get a better hold on this issue, Please post any complaints and information about the "Hidden Missions Bug" into the Thread I just created. The link will be posted below. Thank You, Rescue Hidden Missions Bug (Please Read!)

• So the Hidden Mission Bug has definitely been a major issue lately. So we can have everyone's reports on it in one Thread, "Please state all the mission's you've noticed are hidden" and also please list down the "SPECIFIC UNITS" you have to click on to find them. The Dev are aware of the situation but need a little more information in order to resolve this issue. Thank you all for your patience during this time and on behalf of the MissionChief Moderation Team I apologize for the inconvenience y…

• Quote from kiapolo2002: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from kiapolo2002: “I don't know. I tried building a third air station but when I selected it, it said I could only have three and it wouldn't let me build the third one even though I only have two. ” Does one of your hangars have 2 Aircraft and the other have 1? ” It did and I considered that possibility, so I removed the third aircraft but it still gave me the same message. Is it possible that it's telling me this because I extended the ai…

• Quote from SirHiggins: “What about a crane? ” This has been thought of and put under notes for implementation.

• Question speaks itself guys! Let'r rip tater chip!

• Forum Exclusives!

rescuenut93 - - General Discussion

So here's a hint on the newest update to come soon.. Y'all Ready? Here we go! This one's a little harder! Maxed Out, Broward County, Tac Pack, Radiations Suits! Last one is a lot harder than you think!

• I have this put in my notes to bring to the Devs, Sorry for not responding right away. Thanks, Rescue

• Quote from WinWin: “sweet! Thanks so much! ” Answeet! Thanks so much! Quote from WinWin: “ ” Anytime!

• Petrol Fraud

rescuenut93 - - Suggestions for improvements

Will put this in my notes, Thanks Rescue

• Putting this in my notes, Thanks Rescue

• Quote from WinWin: “board.missionchief.com/index.p…trol-Fraud/#sitemap_board board.missionchief.com/index.p…00-Drunk-Driving-Callout/ board.missionchief.com/index.p…ently-injured-trespasser/ those are the links. ” Thanks, I'll take a look at them

• Quote from kiapolo2002: “I don't know. I tried building a third air station but when I selected it, it said I could only have three and it wouldn't let me build the third one even though I only have two. ” Does one of your hangars have 2 Aircraft and the other have 1?

• Number of fire plane stations

rescuenut93 - - Errors, Bugs

The way it's set up is you can have one Aircraft Hangar with a certain limit of planes in it as you can build them separately alone. For example, With my current set up I can have up to 5 Aircraft. Now I can have them all under one Hangar or have them each in one itself. The more you expand the more you get. Hope this helps, Thanks Rescue

• Intercept

rescuenut93 - - Suggestions for improvements

I'll note this and bring it to the Devs. Thanks, Rescue

• Quote from ChiefAustin: “If possible make the recruiting 5 days instead of 3 days ” I will note this down to be brought up, Thanks! Quote from Barake: “I would like to be able to move special trained personel to stations that require them. I ran into a problem where I trained up guys for the new wildfire planes at a training base but since it was not a firefighting plane station I can't move them out even to a plane station. ” I will also put this in my notes so this doesn't happen to everyone, …