Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 190.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UK Graphics Expanded

Highlander - - Graphics Threads

Quote from Gav539: “Continuing with my classic vehicles for my set ups heritage/spare fleet (used for events and smoke detector checks only) minus the fife fl250 board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966bo…

• UK Graphics Expanded

Quote from Gav539: “no worries, also @Highlander did you ever get Abbie a couple of pages ago? ” Yep and it's been Put to good Use

• UK Graphics Expanded

Quote from Gav539: “board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966 FIU for realism. Happy to do a generic one or a command unit version of it if people want it ” Could I get a Grampian one of em, Hahah

• UK Graphics Expanded

Quote from Gav539: “slowly getting back into this again board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966 ” Great to have you back lad

• UK Graphics Expanded

Quote from jamie5d: “So question for people in general - does anyone have any unmarked police units apart from whats already on here? Thanks ” I don't personally but if you have not done so already check out the Google file link on the first page I think it has a lot of great ones

• UK Graphics Expanded

Quote from Whitchit: “Aaand some more! MAN 10.22 4x4 board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966 board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966 MAN 10.224 JDC board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966 board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966 MAN 12.225 JDC board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966 board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966 MAN 14.285 board.missionchief.com/index.p…1061f7f56b1795c22ea4bf966 board.m…

• New EMS Rescues

Highlander - - General Discussion

Quote from letsgohope12: “If you would like to use a crane graphic, go for it! I think it’s such a specific unit that it won’t see any use in the game. ” It would maybe be a good idea to get cranes as some Departments in America use them mostly for USAR and it could be used in some of the missions already in the game like building collapse or other missions alike

• Quote from me181: “Quote from Highlander: “I mean to increase sales they could offer one free Fire station or Police station at like level 2 or 3 ” I appreciate you're trying to dump out suggestions, but could they be somewhat considered before they're dumped out. How is that going to work? Not everyone who activates premium will be leveling up from level 2 to 3. I personally consider the current benefits of premium to work well and be relatively good. A free fire station every time some pays fo…

• Quote from ManyFireman: “I must say a big thank you to the moderators, you deal with our suggestions well what new features could be added to premium? ” I mean to increase sales they could offer one free Fire station or Police station at like level 2 or 3

• Quote from letsgohope12: “Quote from ManyFireman: “If there is a clear support from moderators as well as players, why shouldn't it be implemented? ” As TACRFan said, Sebastian's income comes from people purchasing premium accounts and coins so he doesnt usually like changing whats available. He has been informed of the request. ” I mean lets be honest how many people do you think would buy premium to just change the colour of their display

• Quote from ManyFireman: “If there is a clear support from moderators as well as players, why shouldn't it be implemented? ” I'm agreeing with what you said at the top as I am colourblind and I do find it quite hard using Missionchief with the white background so I do agree it should be free for medical and for helpful reasoning, Yes seb might be set around his ways but if you bring it to his attention that it is for medical and also helps players actually play the game then he might change

• UK Graphics Expanded

Quote from jamie5d: “I haven't seen it anywhere - but does anyone know of/have access to a Fiat Ducato Ambulance? Thanks ” Try Looking from the beginning or on the google page as One was made a while back

• UK Graphics Expanded

@Gav539 Out of Interest you wouldn't happen to be able to make a Graphic of the Old Water tender Ballater had?

• Foam Tender

Highlander - - Suggestions for improvements

Quote from Faolan: “Aren't they essentially just tankers though? I get what you mean for variety and realism but I don't see a significant addition from a gameplay perspective. ” Nah I mean the Foam Tenders as in the ones that Spray foam not the ones that only carry it but the Foam Carrier might be a nice addon so thanks for the Idea for later8000WFT-Scania.jpg

• Foam Tender

Highlander - - Suggestions for improvements

Random Idea how about a Foam Tender, I know many people will say we do with the Airport addon but I mean one where it can be used outside of for calls like Industrial Fire or possibly the Substation burning, Now before people start saying this I know most pumps have a Foam Mixture on board but I feel this will just add a bit more to the game

• Mass casualty Unit

Highlander - - General Discussion

If I am not wrong I think they can Treat 10 at the scene and Transport 10 To Hospital

• UK Graphics Expanded

Quote from Kyledouglas0703: “Any chance of a IVECO Daily Like this van 9533547996_35ed1200fd_b.jpg ” If you look back though the pages there is one somewhere

• Quote from me181: “Quote from Highlander: “Random idea for a new POI is Abandoned Building (since I can't remember what they are officially called) And with this you could have a lot of interesting missions like Person Reported missing around that area or do like abandoned building on fire and many others (Not though much about missions) But I am sure others can name many more missions which could be done since in my Area of Scotland we go out about 10-11 times per day to 999 Calls related to an…

• Random idea for a new POI is Abandoned Building (since I can't remember what they are officially called) And with this you could have a lot of interesting missions like Person Reported missing around that area or do like abandoned building on fire and many others (Not though much about missions) But I am sure others can name many more missions which could be done since in my Area of Scotland we go out about 10-11 times per day to 999 Calls related to an Old Factory and the odd few are Person Stu…

• Quote from IUsed2HavAWii69: “Nah, nothing to worry about but thanks. And... Of course! My favourite aircraft. I've always wanted to fly one since I've been young but unfortunately they went out of service in April 2016. Will do a RN and RAF varient. ” I Think the RAF Search and Rescue ones can still be bought for private use