Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 356.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seakings

SirHiggins - - Graphics Threads

Quote from gorilla: “Quote from IUsed2HavAWii69: “Ah ok, nice to see someone with the old RN/RAF SAR in their setup, I was tempted to do the same with mine but I don't have a single base near my setup unfortunately. ” I have went for RAF Lossiemouth as expanded up there last week. So now have Rescue 137 ready. ” btw not to forget, that RAF SAR not operating anymore

• Seakings

board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef

• alliance vehicles

SirHiggins - - Errors, Bugs

But i use no packs, and the said players stuff on map shown as the plain graphic(just when i go into his vehicle, i can see his graphics-and i think he also use individual images)

• alliance vehicles

SirHiggins - - Errors, Bugs

and how is that, i see no graphic for a players stuff on the map, but when i select the said vehicle, it shows the correct graphic (within the vehicles sheet) ?

• Jackd's Vehicle Graphics

Quote from Jackd_175: “The new EEAST ones are the Taller Sprinters, I too thought it looked odd but seems they went with the Tallest roof option. The grey thing is an Awning that pulls down, also notice the welfare sprinter on the left is the only one equipped with the nightowl light mast. ” well ok, the weirdest things are produced by life itself. havent you have the 'normal' one by accident?

• Jackd's Vehicle Graphics

Isnt that little bit higher than it should be?

• Manhole...

SirHiggins - - General Discussion

Not like this. Really... anybody knows anyone who ever saw anything similar IRL? Maybe on YTube, maybe in the US...

• But if you have multiple CCPs they treat multiple patients at one time. I use carriers as HART units(at least for now. Placing 2CCP in a VW, 3 in a sprinter)

• Fire Units

Sounds interesting. This means addig the PoD system? L4P, pls dont make it a brush truck, then what would be the small appliances like targeted response vehicles, rangers, transits, iveco etc?

• Hare coursing

SirHiggins - - Suggestions for improvements

It was intended to be a joke, sry my bad

• UK Graphics by Adam

NEAS HART VW Transporter board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef

• Hare coursing

SirHiggins - - Suggestions for improvements

Quote from warwick417: “Hello team and thanks for such a simple but great game. This a small issue but should the Hare Coursing mission maybe be changed to a Farm or Heathland POI? It's a bit unrealistic having it spawn in the middle of major cities etc. ” well, why would you need 4 police cars if not in a city centre? ban hare coursing from cities forever!

• UK Graphics by Adam

GNAA (updated: new lighting. use both) board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef Unmarked bmw 3ers: board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce7c1924b5106ef board.missionchief.com/index.p…01d22a48e8ce…

• Anniversary Update

Quote from Caolan753: “I spoke to TACRfan about this the other day. Some GPS are trained to a Basics level meaning they could provide a pre-hospital care to a critically injured patient. So the idea that they could be called to incidents where a doctor is needed is not unrealistic. Also if a GP is trained in emergency medicine I think they can respond as a on call doctor type thing but don't quote me on that. I did ask about them just being a unit but what would the difference be between a CFR a…

• Anniversary Update

Just thinking more on this -im not quite sure, so feel free to correct me- but does GPs should have CC training at all? Meaning i not really saw GPs doing CC stuff, as like HEMS doctors does. But abililty to train for CC in clinics / fire stations for ambulance CCTs would be useful btw.

• Secure structure?

• Quote from BenjaminCrewz: “Quote from SirHiggins: “Sorry, morning mood. To be more helpful: Go into the vehicle, click edit, upload graphic. ” Exactly what I said you can edit individually a vehicle by picking an icon in any graphic packs existing. But you can't have one icon used by only one unit.I don't have any "upload graphic" in the edit menu of my units. I can only choose from librabry. Because I also use a global graphic pack. But that not make any sense to remove the one-by-one setup opt…

• UK Graphics by Adam

Quote from Wizz: “Quote from SirHiggins: “NU Police X5 ARV version ” Those look sweet! You got any plans on doing anything met related? ” Not atm, maybe a 5er. But send me what you are after and i ll see if i can modify any of mines.

• Sorry, morning mood. To be more helpful: Go into the vehicle, click edit, upload graphic.

• Quote from BenjaminCrewz: “Quote from B.Drysdale: “Currently Im making my missionchief themed round the BCC Ambulance Show and I want to have my vehicle icons like this >>> gyazo.com/5f98faa47c8078eb26ea8def96738663 What I thought would be nice is because I want to have all my units have its personal icon saying if its an ambulance then below saying eg F280 at the bottom, It would be nice and I know it might not be benificial to everyone but I would be a nice feature to have so we can have a tou…