Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 292.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No, they must be in a co-responder vehicle

• MICA Paramedics

VICFire - - Suggestions for improvements

Just to point out, critical care is much much different to BLS so for MICA you'd be looking exclusive for critical care rather than BLS.

• They are still in the works. With most things, we cannot give an ETA.

• This has been moved on the request of the OP.

• Quote from camokieren: “Been looking forward to the Airport expansion. Loved it on the US Server ” It's going to be completely different to the US version, but that's not the topic being discussed here.

• Quote from DemonicJ: “What im saying is a fire is a fire regardless of country. So if the devs made a new mission called A Big Fire translate it to all servers using the appropriate to the countries units & bam, 1 mission for 23 versions of the game. Not do a Fire mission for that server, a parachute job for another server & 6 unit job for 170cr on another etc. Reduce the work flow to increase the work output! Work on whats there atm, catch everyone up to the same levels of missions/expansions e…

• Progress update

VICFire - - General Discussion

Quote from Cinnamon: “Nothing for MCAU? ” The forum team here do not deal with the development of the Australian version so I'm out of the loop on what's happening with the development over there.

• Since they did a server upgrade a few months ago, there has been considerably more stability than their previous servers. My understanding was that there was a small outage at the end of last week for which we had a small compensation for the inconvenience but overall is much better than the instability we had previously. The only way to donate money is to buy coins unless you wish to discuss your desires to the developers through Facebook or the app support channel.

• double credits

Quote from chieffan36: “Do you have any idea when the next one will be? ” This isn't information we know.

• double credits

Double credits usually happen on special occasions like anniversaries or when large content packs are released. The answer to your question is yes, but not right now.

• Hotel Fire (Major)

VICFire - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from ChiefRob: “I also found a bug for this mission. The mission just spawned with no casualties. Yet HEMS and Ops Team Leader still required. I have set that un required units to stand down automatically, in the settings, - when they do stand down it pops up that HEMS and an Operational Team Leader are required. So I send them again... They are not needed and leave automatically... Only for it to pop up again they are needed. The only way to complete the mission is to change the settings.…

• Quote from B.Drysdale: “Maybe we can have it so if you have a graphics pack in use still have the function to select your graphics from your pc directory. ” You can select a graphic pack to use at each station which allows you to use a pack at one station and custom graphics at another.

• Enough is enough. If you have disagreements between yourselves, use private conversations to talk it out and resolve rather than embarrassing yourselves all over the forums.

• OTL Stand down

VICFire - - Errors, Bugs

I did bring this up again yesterday evening as it's still an outstanding bug. I will push for it to be resolved.

• Quote from cj-rvwilliams: “Quote from TACRfan: “One of the biggest changes in the UK game over the US is the mission requirements. A lot less missions require aerials and if they do it will only require 1 maybe 2 (some missions are an exception). The other is fire officers, unlike a battalion chief who often is a command unit on scene, a fire officers vehicle is primarily only used to transport high level officers to the scene of an incident. This is why it’s not uncommon to see 6+ of these vehi…

• Beginner Questions

The normal stations come with no cells. Each on costs 25,000 credits and takes 7 days to build (it's a lot, I know). A heavy rescue and utility function exactly the same with the exception that the utility can tow boat trailers. Once you build some more stations, you'll start getting calls for them. It might be that requirement for the unit is on a police/ambulance call. The calls will start flowing soon enough.

• Beginner Questions

Quote from Kieran: “Quote from rescue423: “Hello everyone! I have recently started to play mission chief and these are a few questions that I have about the game. 1) Is there any way to get coins without buying them? 2) I currently have 1 small police station with no jail cells. There is no option to add them so I was wondering do I need to upgrade to a "big" police station in order to get jail cells? Thanks! ” 1) Yes, by watching ads on the coins section of the app. 2) You can add cells to a sm…

• Realistic Units

I found some info on officers for Avon but beyond them, everything else for my other counties is an educated guess - there's very little info out there for the majority of services.

• Realistic Units

With regards to officers, I put one at each wholetime station (station manager) and split the county up into smaller regions, each with an additional officer (group manager). If there is a particular remote area where there are no officers, I will add an additional station manager at an on-call station.

• They offer you a small amount of around 150 credits. They spawn regularly so that 150 adds up to a decent amount over time. I have two ambulances at each UCC specifically to handle patient transfers and nothing else. At first I thought they were a nuisance but it's pretty good money over time.