Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Graphic Designer in Town

Buggs - - Graphics Threads

Looks pretty good.

• Game Down

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Hey, The outage seems to have affected all versions of the game, however it's now fixed and the game should be stable. Let me know if it's not fixed on your end.

• Active Status

Buggs - - Suggestions for improvements

Quote from WinWin: “After 3 months, Alliance admins can see a red tag on the member. I think that would a very useful feature. there has also been talk about reducing the 3 months to 1 month. ” Not 3 months, it's 2 months. everything else you said is correct. Point_Blur_Oct072020_075731.jpg

• Community Feedback

Buggs - - General Discussion

Quote from BenjaminCrewz: “I'm not totally satisfied with the last updates. Point 1 : First thing first, Type 1's (or T2's) responds to wildfires calls too. Most of them have a water cannon on the top and portable cannon as equipement (see pictures). They can attack a wildfires from a road and defend structures from wild fire. For further attack, the crew from the Type 1 can help even if the truck can't access. I strongly recommand to add them / count them as an usefull unit (with a tank capacit…

• Sheriff Units

Hey everyone! A kinda short update, The sheriff units are now capable of patrolling and transporting prisoners. As a quick note, transport admins can not cancel sheriff prisoner-transports yet, I've informed the devs about this, I'll post an update about this as soon as I hear back from the team, just keep an eye on this thread. Let me know if you have any feedback or questions! Stay safe! -Buggs

• Hey, There's no official Webhook or Api to perform any function other than the discord mission alerts, which means it's not possible get any direct updates to Discord (or to any other platform) from the game about Building creation; expansion or starting a course.

• Sheriff Unit and Training

Hey, To my knowledge, yes you will need sheriff units to finish that call. However, you can try request to your alliance to start a Sheriff course which means you don't have to afford an academy to train your units.

• Hey, We've suggested some changes to the sheriff unit after seeing the community feedback, will let you guys know when the changes are coming out. Stay Safe! Buggs

• Injured Free Runner Bug

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Hey, Thanks for reporting, I'll try to reproduce that and will let the devs know if it doesn't generate with medical code. Stay safe! Buggs

• erro

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from Firebosssss: “Blocked URL: This redirect failed because the redirect URL is not whitelisted in the app's OAuth Client Settings. Make sure OAuth web and client sign-in are enabled and add all app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs. I cant play ...... ” The developers have pushed a quick patch for this issue, please let me know if it's fixed on your end. Best regards, Buggs

• erro

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Hey, I've informed the devs about this issue. Please be patient while they work on it.

• App is Broken

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Hey, We're aware of this issue. Please make sure you're on the latest version of the app, and if you're on the latest version, try switching the maps to open street maps. if that doesn't resolve your issue, let me know.

• App Crashed

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Hey, We're aware of this issue. Please make sure you're on the latest version of the app, and if you're on the latest version, try switching the maps to open street maps. if that doesn't resolve your issue, let me know.

• Earthquake Update

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from SanniHameln: “from facebook MissionChief.com: Apologies that the announcement went live a somewhat earlier than the implementation! Is in the Comments from the Post ” ^

• Push Notifications

Buggs - - Suggestions for improvements

That would be a useful feature. I'll let the devs know.

• Security error

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Alrighty, do you see a lock icon near the domain name?

• Security error

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from KFC: “Quote from Buggs: “Hi, Can you check the starting of the link, is it http:// or https:// ? ” It was and currently is https:// ” To my knowledge missionchief's domain have an SSL certificate and there shouldn't be any security issues. Can you try refreshing or open in a new tab?

• Security error

Buggs - - Errors, Bugs

Hi, Can you check the starting of the link, is it http:// or https:// ?

• Mission List Limit

Anytime !

• Mission List Limit

Correct. Ambo is the short term of Ambulance. We're always here if needed any kind of help