Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 715.

• Water tankers

rescuenut93 - - Suggestions for improvements

I'll go one step further and say if he make this happen I'll spend $5-$10 a week from now on! That may not be much for him to work the game but every little bit counts and I need to expand my stations more! Lol

• Water tankers

Quote from nickb722: “An engine-tanker would be an awesome addition. I know it has been discussed, but we have rescue engines and quints, so why not just put an engine tanker in. Yall have said its cheating the game. Its really not, if the point is trying to be realistic, then I dont see what wrong with them. ” To my knowledge no one said it's cheating. Sebastian hasn't developed it yet because he isn't big on combination units as it would make the game easy. But this unit isn't a loss as it's a…

• Quote from me181: “Quote from Pappy: “Ok I am trying to swap my EMS Chief from a fire station to the urgent care and it does not show up on the list as a possible place to move the unit. ” Seems to be some problems already noted on this front, the game should allow you to move them but this has yet to be implemented/fixed/sorted. ” I've noticed this with the Mass Casualty Unit as well

• Quote from lost: “We've updated the bot - you can now use a role self service to assign what game you play ” Let me know if you need some help managing the Discord channel or supervising. I am generally around all the time and can get on in a split second!

• Forum Exclusives!

rescuenut93 - - General Discussion

Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from TACRfan: “Its not dead. When we have something that can be hinted at without giving away too much we will post it ” Any hint of idea when a Red Flag Warning may be issued? ” It depends. The climate is being very unpredictable this year ” Very Smooth.. Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me. LOL

• Forum Exclusives!

Quote from TACRfan: “Its not dead. When we have something that can be hinted at without giving away too much we will post it ” Any hint of idea when a Red Flag Warning may be issued?

• I remember not too long ago where I suggested we could decide the number of personnel on a call instead of vehicles. This would be very helpful and less confusing if we did it this way.

• Excess amount of 'guests'?

rescuenut93 - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from letsgohope12: “Currently 5,513 guests ” Now if we had that many players on this site at one time I don't think any of us would be able to keep up with all the topics being created consistently Lol

• You can do this from every call you run. Goes from 0% up to 10% It is located under your Alliance Tab under your menu and under Alliance Funds where you can view the Alliance Funds, Your Contribution and Setting to your Contribution.

• Quote from ManyFireman: “Quote from SirHiggins: “Don't see the point. You could already build+ buy everything with coins, why converting it to credits? ” Because the coin prices are ridiculous for buying things like vehicles ” I only ever buy coins to use for any kind of buildings. When it comes to units I will just straight play the game for credits.

• I like the concept and would do this myself. The only flaws I can see in this is if a player can convert credits to coins then they wouldn't need to spend for coins and would be able to run calls to make coins and get buildings much faster and easier. This would lead to Sebastian not making a profit which wouldn't be able to pay for the game and we wouldn't be able to play it anymore. Please don't think I'm shooting this down by any means and like the concept as again I'd do this myself to expan…

• Global Chat

I like the sound of this as well. Perhaps if this were done there could be a set of rules made to where recruiting in Global Forums would count as spamming? So that way there wouldn't be any poaching of any kind. And a report system could be made with this.

• I wonder if the current Staging Area should be reconstructed to where players can have the option to do this? Rather than make a whole new feature.

• To be honest I can see being this heavily exploited.

• Area 51 Base Raid Call?

rescuenut93 - - Offtopic

LOL very true! I can see alliance's doing this on that day

• Alliance Poaching

Yeah we don't need any arguments that can be avoided guys. It's unfortunate your Alliance was copied but this happens a lot. Think of it this way, They liked your ideas to help improve their Alliance as well.

• Area 51 Base Raid Call?

rescuenut93 - - Offtopic

Has anyone in their Alliance created an Area 51 Base Raid yet? If so how well did that go? LOL

• So instead of combining you want to split a bigger station up into smaller ones? Did I get this correct?

• So wait I'm confused. Isn't the Police Helicopter it's own building to begin with?

• To those who want a price change, Not gonna happen. I'd like to see it too but if things get cheaper or stay the same then all players will make out like a bandit and expand faster. This game is supposed to be a challenge as you progress. Doing this will take the challenge away and you'll progress faster than expected. This gets talked about atleast once or twice a month and unfortunately goes nowhere. I've come to realize and accept price changes won't happen.