Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• Forum Link

chp201 - - General Discussion

Does anyone know what format can be used to post a clickable link in an alliance forum? So far everything I have tried doesnt work, most display correctly in the edit but not in the post.

• You could always get your alliance to send you "mutual aid" if anybody is nearby

• I suggested something similiar to this a while back, regarding hospital discharges and non-emergency transfers. It received some attention, but was placed toward the side burner, with the focus on medical being placed on hold.

• This idea would be helpful for players who run all BLS ambulances in their departments, but still need to handle ALS calls. A lot of places use ALS engines and BLS ambulances, and the engine paramedic follows up to the hospital with the ambulance.

• Drug Lab Fire Alarm

chp201 - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from newfoundking: “I personally enjoy that our local drug producers are maintaining such safe standards. I mean, nowadays, it's all about Corporate Social Responsibility, right? ” Exactly. They are very thoughtful drug dealers ” It's all fun and games until the neighborhood house blows up lol it tends to lower property value if i'm not mistaken!

• Drug Lab Fire Alarm

chp201 - - Errors, Bugs

What kind of Drug Lab has a fire alarm system? Usually the fire alarm is when the random neighborhood house blows up

• Large Parking Garage Fire

chp201 - - Errors, Bugs

The victims for the Large Parking Garage fire are all coded out as 26-C codes, which is a stroke. I don't see how 5 victims with a stroke are at a parking garage fire.

• Relocate Units

chp201 - - Suggestions for improvements

Staging points could be used except for the fact that they are mandated to be posted for 24 hours without being able to change that.

• A lot of the expansions would be more useful with the idea of emergency transfers to facilities, that has been mentioned in the past. Now that the medical portion is taking a break it may be a stretch into the future but I know the idea has been brought up in the past. The idea of emergency transfers from lower level hospitals or aircraft to higher acuity care centers with specialties. Anybody with EMS experience would know all about them, and realistically that would be the only use for a few o…

• The tier system would be helpful for some who want to stay with smaller aircraft, or those who would want to get into medium and large air tankers. Obviously the very large tankers would defeat the purpose for most but the large tier could simply be named and graphic differently to achieve a VLAT for those who want to play with the big boys

• In theory, an air tanker could be renamed to satisfy someones realism if they so chose... correct?

• The only thing I thought with the spotters would be like the command vehicle requirement, but I do agree that would complicate it. As for the heli-tenders I agree with the use of the tankers as long as ground vehicles or tankers were able to be at the location.

• I'm not sure how common it is around the world so feel free to respond, but there are also usually spotter planes that lead the tankers and control air operations almost like a command vehicle does. For larger fires and larger tankers. Helicopters also usually have heli-tenders that are used to create aircraft staging areas in the field and provide fuel and maintenance. Would the aerial firefighting bases be able to have ground vehicles attached as well? A lot of aerial fire fighting bases have …

• New Update Error (closed)

chp201 - - Errors, Bugs

This post can be deleted, I resolved the error on my own

• Being able to create a "Post" or hold point with a single point patrol route would satisfy this. When I first began the game, I hoped this was possible but soon learned the patrol route required multiple points to function. The idea of hospital delays when inundated would also be an interesting topic. Here locally my units usually drop off in about 20-30 minutes but when its busy I can have units delayed for 2-4 hours waiting to drop off a patient.

• Transport

I like this idea as I sometimes transfer care to a medflight helicopter. In my area a patient is usually transported or evaluated by an ambulance first then transfer care to the lifeflight

• Flooding missions

Once you make it to Captain you can purchase Rescue Engines, this would satisfy that idea.

• Quote from Faolan: “In the US, our Ladder Companies are usually set up as combination ladder-rescue trucks. Ladders usually carry extrication equipment for MVAs in order to help supplement Rescue Companies, so it makes sense for platforms to be required on serious accidents. I do see your point though. It's times like this when I wish there was a European version of the game too lol ” For us in the United States, being able to use the platform or quint as a rescue would take care of the issue, I…

• Patient Transfers

chp201 - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from tvfr2: “Quote from me181: “Quote from tvfr2: “I can already see some issues with this. Some of the ambulance services in my area for example (Jacksonville, Florida), transport patients for tests and other stuff from nursing homes, to hospitals and back. Is there going to be an update to reflect these types of missions as well. I don't think it should just be from Urgent Care Centers to hospitals. Also I think that alliance hospitals should be able to accept these types of transfers as…

• Quote from me181: “Quote from chp201: “So in my idea how I thought it out would be like this; Basically the default is as it stands, all vehicles respond in emergency mode by default. Therefore if a player decides they don't want to use this feature they are not required to. My idea follows as such, basically the implementation of a new dispatch button that simply send the selected dispatch resources non-emergent. Sort of how there is a default button to "Send and Share Mission". With this idea …