Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 676.

• Quote from Pappy: “Ok I am trying to swap my EMS Chief from a fire station to the urgent care and it does not show up on the list as a possible place to move the unit. ” Seems to be some problems already noted on this front, the game should allow you to move them but this has yet to be implemented/fixed/sorted.

• Medical

me181 - - Suggestions for improvements

All vehicles do 'treat' patients to some extent.

• Quote from Pappy: “So its not possible to make it so you can transfer to/from a fire station to/from an urgent care center? ” It is possible to transfer EMS vehicles between and urgent care centre and a fire station

• Yes, but only for urgent care centre's only ambulance vehicles

• The option that I currently go for is individually adding vehicle graphics to each an every vehicle, this gives the ultimate level of customization. Granted, this can be tedious and rather time consuming. I'd like to see your idea come to fruition as it's ultimately an easier to manage method.

• Impereal or Metric

TBH, it would be better to have both, but the option to select either. There's not going to be an agreement on what would be used.

• SWAT on it's own will mobilise either a SWAT armoured Vehicle or an SUV.

• Question on Graphics

me181 - - General Discussion

If you want to be super safe, check what you're allowed to do with each of the images you use. Although for personal use, people don't generally mind.

• It is know to have a triple crewed ambulance, however most aren't designed to have more than 2 crew members. This is different to their total number of seats which is generally 5+.

• Alliance Poaching

me181 - - General Discussion

Quote from SirHiggins: “Our allliances recruit style have been stealed as well a long time ago -and now on. But well, they only steal what is worth to steal ” You're recruitment style? Are you being serious? It's not your property, therefore it can't be stolen.

• Patient deaths

Quote from wings203: “I would personally like to see deaths become a feature. Suggested above as an 'optional feature' is the way to go, however. The way to determine the chance of patients passing away would be the time it takes the ems unit to arrive on scene, from the moment it is dispatched I think That eliminates any issues with people having missions spawn overnight etc, and who then come on and find 40 deceased people... Ultimately, I don't believe the optional inclusion of deaths would h…

• There was suggestion of a similar thing a while ago, the problem with this one specifically is that there is far too much micro management. I would expect crews on scene to be able to decide when it is appropriate to recognize life extinct. It is also worth noting, resuscitation is reserved for cardiac arrests, not just unresponsive patients. I'd rather that the current simpler system remains until a comprehensive and appropriate alternative which is implementable is found.

• It's difficult with the traffic units, some areas let normal patrol cars take all traffic duties. The other two would be nice, there's some sort of update mentioned a while ago along these lines, I'd like to see how they pan out when the time suits.

• I'd agree with most, but there are issues you need to be aware of. Pumper/Tanker - It's a combination unit, so some serious justification to Sebastian has to be given, although I think it's time we were due anew one. Brush Truck - I'd rather see the whole Rural firefighting/Wildfire thing brought in with this appropriately alongside this when it happens. Fly cars - I don't actually agree here. While 2 spaces is ok, not having the extension is really inappropriate, there has to be some support at…

• Landing Zone

It would be nice, but add complications to calling in a helicopter process, I'd trust that the in game pilots would determine the correct place to land.

• New Building Types

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from StuartA1984: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Interesting. Other than a building itself perhaps this could also be an extension to a Dispatch Center. Just an idea myself. ” you mean make the dispacth center a actual building rather then just a settings menu. ” Yes and No. Let players have the option to add a slot for Command units at Dispatch Centers. ” Hmm, this was brought up a while ago, it wasn't liked for the fact that it over blew the purpose of the dispatch ce…

• Quote from rescuenut93: “Is there a way of stopping calls for an area I am barely even active in? Like I have a small area in Florida that I used to operate in heavily and now I have very few stations there and only do minor calls down there yet I still get major incidents in that area at times that I feel those calls should generate in my heavily populated area in New Jersey and I can't even do those calls in the smaller area due to lack of units required for it. Like in the picture shown I hav…

• Shootings

Quote from ElonMuskMinusTheIQ: “Make the shooting call require 6 Swat Officers ” Please justify without using the terms 'realism.' There's is no reason for such a change.

• Quint

me181 - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from Wispa: “There isn’t the option to assign as a Quint, the game obviously assigns it as a ladder or an engine but it seems to pick engine over ladder which is opposite to what I wanted. If I make a new class to use it as a ladder I may as well have just got a ladder. ” There is if you correctly use the custom vehicle groups options. You have to go into each quint unit and type the category that you want it to be a part of. Then select your custom group as the ARR category.