Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Water tankers

TACRfan - - Suggestions for improvements

Quote from Grubber33270: “a Pumper/Tanker in the United States is a Duel Purpose Engine and Tanker, Sometimes hold a Crew of 2/3 all the way up to 8 I have seen. they usually carry 1500-3000 Gallons of water. and depending on the location of the incident and when the rig is due in, it can act as a Engine or a Tanker. usually the crew jumps off the rig and is a suppression crew while the drive can either run tanker shuttles or set up a drop tank off the rig. Great for areas with bad Fire hydrants…

• I’ll add it to my list. There is also where the patient transfer requires an ALS ambulance. I know it’s an ALS code but BLS was supposed to work.

• Water tankers

TACRfan - - Suggestions for improvements

What is an engine tanker? I have never heard of that one before . In all seriousness we would love to see engine tankers in the game and they would be ideal for a wild land update if one were to happen in the future.

• Forum Exclusives!

TACRfan - - General Discussion

Haha yeah its been a bit damp recently. In all seriousness Sebastian is away on vacation for a little but work will resume after that. We also have to make sure the update is balanced and fair to those who may not want to have an update of this kind due to the area they play in. There is also quite an even split on players that would have certain types of units in their area and those that dont so its also finding a way to add them and have them do something for those who use them but not have t…

• Quote from TheNorCalGangster: “a EMS command would be like the EMS chief? or act as one? ” EMS command units would probably function as a MCV and EMS Chief

• The problem with sounds has always been copyright issues as far as I’m aware. That’s the reason custom sounds were not implemented. I’ll put it on my list to bring up though when the time is right.

• Police command units and EMS command units are amongst the vehicles planned for the future.

• Medical not treating victims

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Hmm this is odd. I haven’t had this issue before. Next time it happens please link the mission here so we can look into it.

• Medical not treating victims

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Can you tell me the code the patient has for example 7-D-2 etc and also what units are on scene when They won’t treat them

• Medicals not giving credits

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

The missions were supposed to be titled differently so I’ll get that sorted when Seb is back from vacation. I’ll also test the issue with credits.

• I appreciate people want to discuss new missions but this thread should be for suggestions only rather than discussion as it streamlines the process of adding them. Please only post mission suggestions in here

• Alliance prisons

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Not yet. Once Seb is back I’ll chase him on it along with trying to get the range of prisons extended

• It’s not based on patients or units sent. It’s completely random. What you do have to remember though is the money earned from transporting patients.

• Staging point & Glitch

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

I’ll report it to Sebastian. It might be a little while due to him being away on holiday but it should be removed sometime soon. In regards to the map, I have noticed that and was wondering what happened. Having edited osm in the past, how do you even manage to move that many roads!?

• Toronto Graphics

Quote from newfoundking: “Quote from TACRfan: “These look very nice. I have never got the hang on APNG. ” I used to make them in photoshop, and tbh, it was a total nightmare. Easiest one to play with (also free) is photopea.com. Basically I make the vehicle, paint each light in a separate layer using regular methods, and then group the lights I want to flash synchronized in the same folder. Then, it's easy. Name each layer _a_ at the start, and at the end of the layer name, put a comma and the t…

• Toronto Graphics

These look very nice. I have never got the hang on APNG.

• Forum Exclusives!

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from TACRfan: “Its not dead. When we have something that can be hinted at without giving away too much we will post it ” Any hint of idea when a Red Flag Warning may be issued? ” It depends. The climate is being very unpredictable this year

• Forum Exclusives!

Its not dead. When we have something that can be hinted at without giving away too much we will post it

• Small stations will always cost half the price of a full size station. Fire and police stations will I believe cap out at 2 million however the price increases will slow down around the 1.1 million mark

• American name change

Station personnel will change but only new personnel after the update. Personnel before the update will remain the same.