This forum is confusing...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This forum is confusing...

Hi there i got a quick question, i come from the German Version of the game and i like the US Version also a lot and started Playing and Drawing Graphics for the game ( for example),
      now my question where can i upload these graphics here in the forum?
      In the german Version there are special dedicated areas to upload the Graphics in the forum and its in total way more clearer than this one here why is it like this? did something happend here its pretty much a ghost town here ;p
    • DocRainbow wrote:

Hi there i got a quick question, i come from the German Version of the game and i like the US Version also a lot and started Playing and Drawing Graphics for the game ( for example),
      now my question where can i upload these graphics here in the forum?
      In the german Version there are special dedicated areas to upload the Graphics in the forum and its in total way more clearer than this one here why is it like this? did something happend here its pretty much a ghost town here ;p
      There are various existing threads for graphics but not one section. If this is something players want to see then it can be done. In regards to being quiet. Moral was quite badly damaged when the new devs took over here and unfortunately it did undo years of progress building up that rapport with members. However the situation with the devs is improving at a good pace (even if i cant share details, please take my word for it, I only have the best interests of the community in mind and wouldn't make this up if i didn't feel it was true) so hopefully the situation with the forums does improve.
    • okay thanks for the information :) yeah hope it to that the fandom will grow strong like in the German/Europe Version :D

guick question will there be some seperate Graphic Threads in the future for easyer Access to Graphics so you can like search throu them and choose what you want

(in the german Forum you have in a overwriter called "User Content" and then "underwriter"- think thats the right word :p
      and then you have the different Graphics for Buildings, Calls, Cars and even user made scripts
    • DocRainbow wrote:

okay thanks for the information :) yeah hope it to that the fandom will grow strong like in the German/Europe Version :D

guick question will there be some seperate Graphic Threads in the future for easyer Access to Graphics so you can like search throu them and choose what you want

(in the german Forum you have in a overwriter called "User Content" and then "underwriter"- think thats the right word :P
      and then you have the different Graphics for Buildings, Calls, Cars and even user made scripts
      Like I say if this is something people want to see I can make it happen :)