Where to find Actual station/Apparatus locations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where to find Actual station/Apparatus locations

Hi everyone,

Hope I have placed this in the right group. If not, I do apologize and ask it be moved should it need be.

I am currently gathering information for future station/apparatus placements in Canada and US. I usually go onto fire/police/ems department websites to find the appropriate station locations and apparatus listing but I find some companies don't post their apparatus information to the public.

I would like to ask you all where you go to get accurate information before you place your stations/apparatus in each city? Do you go directly to departments websites or use Wiki or is there another site that gives all department information in one?

I got some states and cities in the US but would like to expand and would like input on better quality sites to obtain pertinent information.

Any help/suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,

Best,
      Mike :thumbsup:
    • Pretty much all over US.

The current lists I have are as follows.

Los Angeles Fire/EMS/Police
      Los Angeles County
      Houston Fire/Ems
      Chicago Fire
      Columbus Fire/Ems/Police
      Miami Fire/Ems
      Philadelphia Fire/EMS
      Henrico County, Virginia Fire/EMS
      Tampa Fire/EMS
      Plano Fire/EMS
      Bayonne, New Jersey Fire/EMS/Police
      Sacramento Fire/EMS/Police
      Phoenix Police
      FDNY Fire/EMS/Police
      Milwaukee Fire/EMS
      Nashville Fire/EMS
      Orange County Fire/EMS
      Long Beach Fire/EMS
      San Diego Fire/EMS
      Anchorage Fire/EMS

These departments above I have ready to be placed in the future.

If you have any more departments only in the US that are not listed and are able to provide, I would much and greatly appreciate it. I tend to find departments that list Fire and EMS and Police but if Police are not included, its fine, I tend to make up the police force as I go along.

Thanks,

Best,

Mike
    • hawker5 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hope I have placed this in the right group. If not, I do apologize and ask it be moved should it need be.

I am currently gathering information for future station/apparatus placements in Canada and US. I usually go onto fire/police/ems department websites to find the appropriate station locations and apparatus listing but I find some companies don't post their apparatus information to the public.

I would like to ask you all where you go to get accurate information before you place your stations/apparatus in each city? Do you go directly to departments websites or use Wiki or is there another site that gives all department information in one?

I got some states and cities in the US but would like to expand and would like input on better quality sites to obtain pertinent information.

Any help/suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,

Best,
      Mike :thumbsup:
      Here is a wiki list of Philadelphia's FD & EMS Stations & Apparatus. You'll just have to type in the station number for his exact location. The wiki site only gives it's surrounding area.

Hope this helps!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philad…n_locations_and_apparatus
    • hawker5 wrote:

Haha.

Sure, id be happy to share whatever you would like. How would you like me to share? Copy and paste on here or through email? I would need a day or two as all the typed info is on my laptop at work.

Feel free to send over Clark county Nevada.

Best,

Mike

hawker5 wrote:

Haha.

Sure, id be happy to share whatever you would like. How would you like me to share? Copy and paste on here or through email? I would need a day or two as all the typed info is on my laptop at work.

Feel free to send over Clark county Nevada.

Best,

Mike
      I’ll DM you