Server lagging so badly you cant do anything

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Server lagging so badly you cant do anything

      I am part of an alliance and I am trying to earn as many credits as I can this weekend since the game is allowing people to make x2 credits. Now as a new member to this game I am enjoying but over the last twenty-four hours I have to say the management team SUCKS at fixing things. Here you make an announcement to all players we are able to get x2 credits when completing a call. Ok nice even for those who are new to the game. However you cant freaking receive those CREDITS you claim we are able to get when the freaking game wont work. So here you have falsely informed players of a solution that they have no control of. You have said people will get x2 credits for completing missions. Ok since we are not able to do that how do you plan to compensate us? you told us we can get those credits and well your stupid server connection is lagging so badly that it is operating slower then my Grandmother moves when first getting out of bed in the morning.
    • Wispa wrote:

      I suggest you report this through the App help channels so the game developers see your complaints rather than venting in here. We’re all suffering from the same problems but we have no control over things and I’m not aware the developers use the forum that much.
      Where is this App help channel you speak of? I've been right through the US & AU versions and can find no way to contact the Devs through an in-game link. The only way I know of is via their Facebook page (which they don't acknowledge) or by making enough noise here! A simple Bug Report page would be a useful feature if it exists!
    • If I had to guess, so many people are playing due to the 2x credits event that it is slowing down the servers. It sucks because I'm sure we all want to earn as much credits as possible, but the servers are not designed for this much players at once. I'm assuming after the 2x event is over, the game will return to normal. Everyone being stuck at home due to COVID-19 probably is not helping either.
      Las Vegas, Nevada (US Version)
      Primary Admin of United Dispatch Alliance.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by b17pineapple ().

    • Wispa wrote:

      Within the App, there is a ‘Contact Us’ option to send a message to the developers. Unfortunately it doesn’t exist on the web version as far as I’m aware, one of the mods on the forum can probably confirm that one.
      I can't see a 'Contact Us' option in the app. I did find a button in the help system (top right of screen, looks like a chat symbol) and tapping that opens a screen labelled 'Conversation'. Is this the elusive contact option you mention?
      Not being a smartarse, it just seems that they don't make it easy to contact them to submit genuine bug reports!
    • b17pineapple wrote:

      If I had to guess, so many people are playing due to the 2x credits event that it is slowing down the servers. It sucks because I'm sure we all want to earn as much credits as possible, but the servers are not designed for this much players at once. I'm assuming after the 2x event is over, the game will return to normal. Everyone being stuck at home due to COVID-19 probably is not helping either.
      The AU system showed a marked improvement once the 2x ended about 11am, it's been getting better throughout the day
    • Demonhunter1981 wrote:

      I am part of an alliance and I am trying to earn as many credits as I can this weekend since the game is allowing people to make x2 credits. Now as a new member to this game I am enjoying but over the last twenty-four hours I have to say the management team SUCKS at fixing things. Here you make an announcement to all players we are able to get x2 credits when completing a call. Ok nice even for those who are new to the game. However you cant freaking receive those CREDITS you claim we are able to get when the freaking game wont work. So here you have falsely informed players of a solution that they have no control of. You have said people will get x2 credits for completing missions. Ok since we are not able to do that how do you plan to compensate us? you told us we can get those credits and well your stupid server connection is lagging so badly that it is operating slower then my Grandmother moves when first getting out of bed in the morning.
      Same here... even the Forum is lagging i needed 3 Attemts to post this comment...

      i cant even finish my ******** Large scale Mission because all Units are on Scene but the Game sayes that there dont....
    • DocRainbow wrote:

      Demonhunter1981 wrote:

      I am part of an alliance and I am trying to earn as many credits as I can this weekend since the game is allowing people to make x2 credits. Now as a new member to this game I am enjoying but over the last twenty-four hours I have to say the management team SUCKS at fixing things. Here you make an announcement to all players we are able to get x2 credits when completing a call. Ok nice even for those who are new to the game. However you cant freaking receive those CREDITS you claim we are able to get when the freaking game wont work. So here you have falsely informed players of a solution that they have no control of. You have said people will get x2 credits for completing missions. Ok since we are not able to do that how do you plan to compensate us? you told us we can get those credits and well your stupid server connection is lagging so badly that it is operating slower then my Grandmother moves when first getting out of bed in the morning.
      Same here... even the Forum is lagging i needed 3 Attemts to post this comment...
      i cant even finish my ******** Large scale Mission because all Units are on Scene but the Game sayes that there dont....
      Seriously now - I get that everybody is entitled to an opinion but this is becoming repetitive. Rescuenut93 has already made it clear that the issues are being investigated so why keep bringing it up?

      And TBH, there a lot more important issues in the world at the moment than whether the game has lag and server issues, like people dying.
      UKIRG - United Kingdom Incident Response Group

      missionchief.com/alliances/1378#

    • Morning all. The moderators and community team are working with the Devs to address the ongoing server issues.

      Due to the double credits and the high volume people in quarantine, servers like the Italian server and other servers will be in high demand and the servers don't usually get this traffic volume. So the Devs are trying to fix these but complaining about it on the forums won't make it go faster.


      Thanks.

      Caolan753

      MissionChief Community Engagement Team
      United Kingdom Combined Emergency Services

      Founder

      Come check us out on MC-UK

      missionchief.co.uk/alliances/17