Individualizing Stations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Individualizing Stations

Should This Be A Thing In Mission Chief? 4
        Yes. (4) 100%
        No. (0) 0%
      Hey, I'm a MC player that plays with an alliance. Basically this means I have multiple setups, on in New York, one in Chicago, and one in Canada. Having multiple setups in this alliance enables you to make a lot of money. Basically, I have a setup in Chicago, where my dispatch center is. I hook up all my FDs and PD to the dispatch center. But i'm getting calls in Canada that requires a police station.
      But my dispatch center is in Chicago. Also the PD in Chicago is the only PD I have.
      So what I want to know is if there is a way to "individualize" stations. Basically, a setting in every station where you can make it not recognized by mission generation so that you'll only get calls that require a police presence in that area and also make the calls low level.
      Example:
      Old New Another example of New
      Area Canada Canada Chicago
      Types of Stations FD/ Ambulance FD/ Ambulance PD / FD
      Call generated PD / FD / Ambulance FD / Ambulance PD / FD
    • I would check to see if your Stations in Canada are a part of that Dispatch Center in Chicago. It is easy for that to happen. You have to go to that station then go to Edit, Then make sure your stations in Canada are left blank. If just one station in Canada is a part of the Chicago Dispatch Center then this can happen.
      Images
      • Screenshot_2020-07-08-16-29-13.png

139.87 kB, 720×1,280, viewed 10 times
      • Screenshot_2020-07-08-16-28-59.png

94.18 kB, 720×1,280, viewed 9 times
      • Screenshot_2020-07-08-16-28-56.png

95.71 kB, 720×1,280, viewed 7 times
    • Also go to all of your Dispatch Centers under Edit and make sure you check off all of your "Create Your Own Coverage Area" as shown below.

"Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area".

Hope this helps! Any more questions please feel free to ask myself or another Moderator/Administrator!

Thanks,

Rescue
      Images
      • Screenshot_2020-07-08-16-32-07.png

87.42 kB, 720×1,280, viewed 6 times
    • I would like to expand on this question, I have 22 counties covered in NE Florida. Recently I assigned a 911 center to each county to stop crazy calls from happening in the rural counties that can't handle them. It seems to work most of the time, should I also use that edit function to better ensure I don't get calls they can't handle? Also does doing this mean when I go to dispatch I won't see the neighboring counties equipment anymore?

Thanks