Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Call Counter

Alliance Help

me181

vehicle shop and garage

Generic Dispatcher

Rescue Agency

me181

UK Graphics Expanded

Whitchit

Recent Activities

• hawker5 -

Liked CZick’s post in the thread Call Counter.

Like (Post)
    I was wondering if there is a possibility to implement a feature that adds a counter to each unit on how many calls they've been on. Right now I measure the busiest based off of miles driven, that has its inaccuracies for a few reasons: 1. The units I…
  • Mark_ -

Like (Post)
    I was wondering if there is a possibility to implement a feature that adds a counter to each unit on how many calls they've been on. Right now I measure the busiest based off of miles driven, that has its inaccuracies for a few reasons: 1. The units I…
  • nickb722 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread vehicle shop and garage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DeputyMedic20: “Hello I just had an idea what about having a vehicle shop that can fix the units on the miles down to 0...having a garage up to 50 spaces that way you don't have to delete the vehicle... Vehicle shop be 200k along with 10k…
  • nickb722 -

Liked DeputyMedic20’s post in the thread vehicle shop and garage.

Like (Post)
    Hello I just had an idea what about having a vehicle shop that can fix the units on the miles down to 0...having a garage up to 50 spaces that way you don't have to delete the vehicle... Vehicle shop be 200k along with 10k for the open spaces for 50 :thumbsup:
  • nickb722 -

Like (Post)
  • KieranWood -

Liked me181’s post in the thread vehicle shop and garage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DeputyMedic20: “Hello I just had an idea what about having a vehicle shop that can fix the units on the miles down to 0...having a garage up to 50 spaces that way you don't have to delete the vehicle... Vehicle shop be 200k along with 10k…
  • nick12 -

Like (Post)
  • ccampos -

Liked me181’s post in the thread European Emergency Services.

Like (Post)
  • ccampos -

Now follows me181.

Follow
  • me181 -

Like (Post)