Mid-Atlantic Task Force

• Mid-Atlantic Task Force is now recruiting!!! We are based out of Pennsylvania but are accepting requests from all 50 states. We are growing alliance. We use real station locations and try to keep units as realistic as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon.

• We are a small but very active group. Everyone is on almost everyday. We are quickly climbing the alliance list and are looking for motivated and active players to help grow our alliance.

• Recruitment is still open. We are again a small alliance but are quickly climbing the Alliance ranks. We have opportunity to grow and expand. We are looking into a discord channel if we should grow, more management positions would be available. We do not require a contribution at this time. Any questions feel free to message me.

• The Mid-Atlantic Task Force is still recruiting. We have members in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our alliance is small but we help each other out. We do have a discord channel as well. If interested reply on here or message me in game my in game in game name is Mark5

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!