Admin permissions?

• Hi,

So basically I've got a quick question. Is there a place to see the different permissions of each admin roles?

If not, what exactly can the Co-Admin do? And do the Co-Admins need to be Education / Finance / Transport admins aswell to be allowed to do those things? Because I'm kind of unclear of what they're able to do.

It seems the Co-Admins can't kick members from the alliance, nor do anything the Education / Finance / Transport admins can do. Hence I really don't see anything the Co-Admin can do besides seeing the Admin Threads on the Alliance Forum?

Would have been great with an overview over the permissions of each specific admin roles.

Thanks in advance :-)

• I cannot answer all the questions, but some however I can. Co-admins as you and I know may not kick members nor ban them from joining, but they are capable of adding members to the alliance ( accepting requests to join the alliance )

They also have the capability to start alliance events for free every 7th day along with large scale alliance missions every once a day.

Over to the education admin, they are the ones who can setup schools and start courses by using the funds gathered by the alliance itself.

Transportation admins are the ones who can override the requests of patients or prisoner transports, so lets say a player hasn't transported their "patient/prisoner" over a long period of time, the transportation admin may then step in and do it for them instead.

Finances admin are the ones who pretty much decide how much discount each and everyone in the alliance should have when it comes to the school courses, correct me if I am wrong but I also believe they decide how the finances should be used in for example building constructions.

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!