Posts by Latteralus

Hello,

I play quite a bit on mobile and notice that Missionchief drains my battery fairly rapidly. I was thinking about ways to improve performance
    and made an assumption that the map (Moving vehicles, tracking alliance vehicles, alliance buildings, etc) is probably to blame for 99% of the
    performance/battery drain issues.

It would be great if we could disable the map, I honestly don't look at it unless I'm on my home computer with my large screen. When I play on
    my laptop it would also be great to be able to disable the map or have another way to lessen the battery drain.

I really appreciate all the work and effort you guys put into Missionchief and want to thank you for this amazing game. Looking
    forward to what's next in the development pipeline!

Thanks for your time,
    Latt

Edit: I'm based out of Boise, Idaho with 14 Stations.

Hello,

I would like to make a few recommendations based on my experiences within MissionChief so far.

I've noticed that in a lot of these forum threads 'realism' is the main drive, so I am going to try and provide
    as much evidence based items as I can. The first item I would like to recommend is a training course aimed at EMS personnel.

An example:

You buy Ambulance Station #1 and begin with 2 (*2) Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) Basic, and 1 EMT Intermediate.
    As you progress you hire new EMT Basics and can then train them to become EMT Intermediate and eventually full fledged Paramedics.
    These promotions would give small boosts to the speed of triage between 5%-15%. I'm not sure if this next part will be too
    advanced for the game but it would also be really cool if Paramedics were able to push drugs whereas EMT-B and EMT-A can not. (This is based on US EMS)

I am not sure what these courses should cost since real world costs for training and in-game costs deviate quite a bit.

I've also noticed that the cost of treatment and transport are pretty far fetched from the real world. In my state (in the US) it costs an average of (*1) $400 to $1,200 for services rendered by EMS. I'm not stating raise it to a crazy high amount but $250 seems pretty low, even if you doubled it to $500 it would be much more realistic.

*1 http://health.costhelper.com/ambulance.html
    "The cost can be nothing out-of-pocket in cities where services are covered by taxes, but usually ranges from less than $400 to $1,200 or more plus mileage."

*1 https://www.usatoday.com/story…services-costs/334338001/
    "Ideally, you'll never need to ride in the back of an ambulance. But if it happens, here's what you should know: Ambulance services are extremely expensive. After receiving a two-mile transport in February, Santoro experienced sticker shock: His ride added up to $2,691.50. May 20, 2017"

*2 http://www.emttrainingusa.com/the-different-levels-of-emt/
    "So what are the different levels of EMT. Pretty much all states distinguish between 3 levels of EMT: EMT-Basic (EMT-B), EMT-Intermediate (EMT-I), and EMT-Paramedic (EMT-P). While all states simply refer to EMT Basic and EMT Paramedic, a lot of states use different description for EMT Intermediate, which we will get to shortly"