Posts by Emcio

Last Time New version of the game have been released. I know these threat was already discoused. I know that devs dont want to give the same amount of money for Player in other version. Thats why i was thinking about one account for all version. Your nickname, friend etc Will be the same. But the most important is to share money.
    When you earn 100k in us version you have 100k in UK version for example

How long we have to wait for new update.
    How long we have to wait to place More than one helo in one base. Or riot unit or anything New. You said that New team will make game bether but they havent do anything

We can See animated photo on computer and web browser on mobile phone but in missionchief application on mobile phone we dont See this animation. Can we do somethink with this?

There are missions that requaired cargo port poi. But tehre are cargo port on river too. And when i place poi on the River cargo port. I dont have any missions. So maybe game only accept poi on the coast.

Mybe not presidential appearance becouse thats not happend often especialy when someone built their stations in small town. Idea is good but with other name. Maybe politician appearance.

I dont really understand military version. In game like this the only way to implement military is to help in mass casulty or with aid support like in a midle east. Its mean that you send army convoy with food. Tell me about missions for this mode.
    Fire in the terrorist bunker? I think only military police (just reneme police station and cars, we dont need new bulding) or bombing squad have sens.

Hmm maybe add new bulding like fire house this bulding can have max to 5 vehicles. The fire station price wouldnt be rising when you build fire house (oufcorse after you bulid some fire houses price will be rise too) but you can build fire house when you want to place for example volunnteer fire station. Usualy they have less vehicles than national fire dpeartament. And the most important you dont have to pay 1,5 milion to buy station with 2 trucks. So you want big station buy fire station but when you need station for 2/3 trucks you have cheaper alternative and your station rpce wouldn get higher

I know and understand that price after 25 station should be higher but how about make some price levels. For example
    25 station - 300k
    26-30 station - 500k
    31-35 station 700
    Or after price reach one milion it Havent change until we reach maybe 40 station.
    I was reading something about proce that going down after couples of days but its only for ambulance i think becouse its doesnt work with my Fire Station. So maybe Fire Station price should go down too and we have solution for this problem

In Portugual we have a lot of PODS like Mobile Air, Water Tanker, Heavy Rescue (Urban Search and Rescue), Hazmat and Mobile CommandIt was nice to have this option to had a truck and the containers.

This has been brought up before and is something that personally would like to see added, it would also work for European services that use RoRo containers

We have boat trailer So why cant have hazmat trailer? Some units dont need hazmat vehicles but they have trailer with hazmat equipment