Posts by bryanruef

Hi everyone! California Response is a new alliance looking for members. Our mission is to have the entire state of California covered. Currently, we have all of South Orange County covered and are expanding. While our focus is on California, we welcome members covering other states, too. Whether you have one station or 50 stations, everyone is welcome! Check us out and let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you around!

Can you please make it so the user doesn't need to be a Captain to get a Quint? Please make it just like the Type 1 and Type 2. Or at least lower it to something like the Firefighter or Senior Firefighter rank. Thanks!

Would it be possible to change the name of the Tractor Fire callout to Vehicle Fire. I think it would make more sense and kind of broaden the call type. I live in a suburban area and play in a suburban area where we don't have tractors. Thanks!

I actually thought about this, perhaps have a feature in the game, where we can purchase "Posts" It is only one level, and could only house 1 ambulance. but you could have a main station, then be able to assign the units to post from their, and rotate them as well. Would be an interesting feature.

This would be an awesome feature! Please add this Mission Chief! It would add so much realism!