Posts by Smock

I have no idea what happened, I just noticed that it was missing. It should have been at the station and it was just gone. I have bought a new one to fill the gap. My username is the same here. How do I link a station to you?

I had a rescue truck disappear from my list the other day. Wtf? It's just gone, didn't sell anything, still have the slot for it at the station it was at, it's just gone.

It will not takeover treatment from other vehicles as it is counted by the game as a non-ambulance vehicles. Therefore the game will only allow the first responding non-ambulance to start treatment and then only an ambulance to then work with the first unit to treat the patient. It is a limitation of the game. If you sent a fly car to a scene with 4 patients and there were already 4 or more vehicles on scene then the fly car will not takeover.

as I said, it was the ONLY unit on scene. So the fly car won't start treatment and won't take over treatment, what's the point? It should take over for a police car or engine, etc as they are higher qualified

ok, so I just sent a fly car to a scene with 4 patients, it was the only unit on scene. It did nothing. I've seen then take a patient treatment all the way down to nothing if they need ti be transported, but now it isn't doing anything. Wtf? And why doesn't it take over patient care from everyone but an ambulance?

So finally got a fly car, sending it when there are more then 2 patients, problem is they aren't taking any. I send a fly car to a scene and an engine takes a patient and the fly car does nothing, even after the engine can no longer give care. Can I fix this?

just got my first hospital and ambulance. problem is now that I have 5 ambulances, my 16 bed hospital can't keep up. Why is it one patient per hour instead of each patient stays an hour, hell I'd be ok with 4 hours. But if I play and fill it up, I can't take a bunch more until the next day. When I get it maxed to 30, it will be over a day before I can fill it up again. Am I the only person that thinks this is crazy? I have 4 police stations with a total of 8 cells and don't have anywhere close to this problem