Posts by Ryan26

Like the missions it would be nice if we could look at a hospital, prison, or police station with cells and see how long it will be before the vehicle arrives with the person being transported.

It's a good idea and realistically it is a thing because all the medical stuff in a fly car/Sprint unit is in bags and won't get scattered when accelerating/braking/turning while in an ambulance you have some things that are not in bags and you have to be a really good driver and be careful for turning accelerating and breaking so it's a smooth ride to make sure that shaking of the vehicle doesn't scatter supplies all over or mess up your partner in the back while trying to treat injuries or poke a needle in for an IV

Most if not all paid fire departments have their members get their basic EMT and volunteer departments that assist with first response medical vehicles have paid positions for some members to get their EMT and not sit at the station all day without getting paid to wait and help for medical emergencies, even if it's not much pay they still get paid to sit around all day and be ready if there's a medical call and they can get there before an ambulance

This whole ALS BLS system is set up just like how my county does dispatching over the radio with A being the lowest priority and E being highest, E usually means someone is dead or might as well be dead and A we usually respond without lights or sirens and follow all traffic laws as if we were going to pick up food or fill the gas tank.

The simplest way around this whole issue the way I see it is if the only way to put a sounds on there would be for there not to be packs that could be distributed but to make your own custom sounds only available to the account they were made on, and have it to where you can assign the sound to either each individual mission or assign it to each of the general types of mission.

Might be a way easier thing to incorporate, but maybe like the response times on missions after you dispatch units you can click a button and it sorts the buildings by distance from the incident, then you can click the first one which would be closest, just like when you click the button and it shows the units in order from closest to farthest based on the timer.

Things like manhunt/missing person or major robbery/shooting incidents could have a mobile command unit respond but instead of using a fire department resource a mobile command unit for the police department could be added into the game.

It is a 'storm' surge, which in real life is flooding from storms, so if it starts a storm and has mostly water rescue missions it should be fine.

Its been multiple different patient codes that they weren't treating, I sent a combination of ALS, BLS and fly car units for the patients and they went through all the patients one at a time, some weren't even treating anyone while the others focused on the same patient. I haven't had many mass casualty missions since then and the one or two I have since I noticed this issue I didn't pay attention to the codes on the patients.

I've got an issue of my fly cars and BLS ambulances not treating victims without either a second BLS or an ALS ambulance on scene. I have no idea why but I had all my EMS units on a custom mission that was a mass casualty situation and after my ALS ambulances and one of my BLS ambulances and fly cars left the patients were not longer being treated as the progress bar on all of them stopped and said "ambulance required"

I have this issue currently, I had a mission run overnight and I have a new staff member at one of my police stations who I have assigned to a vehicle that was on the mission, without thinking I sent my units back to patrolling and now I have to wait for the unit to return to the station. I unassigned it's patrol route but it is still going to the first point on the patrol route. I think there should be a button on the vehicle's information tab to return it to the station as long as it's a patrol vehicle since units automatically return if they don't have a patrol route.

How about this guys. Maybe the dev could work on making police units eventually begin random things like traffic stops and other small things at random places along their patrol routes. From there they can expand. Cause it is a thing that cops do traffic stops at random times and stumble across random crimes in progress. Of course most things besides the traffic stops would be way less common but it could work.

I've never heard of this before. Of course I live in New Jersey as we have EMS differently. But this is interesting. I was gonna say EMS courses were already mentioned but you beat me to it lol.

I've been having blonde moments all day so if you could further explain this I'd really appreciate it

Sounds interesting so far

it is a thing. At my department we have a specific SUV loaded with EMS equipment and it gets sent out with an ambulance to medical emergencies in the area.