Posts by Mimmo barracuda

hello, i was playing missionchief when, with the page reload, the game stoled me 100k credits for a building that doesen't exist and also it is not in the section ''buildings'' of the dispatch center. I don't even pushed the button to build a new building so... if an admin could help me, i would be grateful
    my game name is ''mimmoneri''

• hello everyone, i write for my friend Who lost the password. He has a problem with the trasferiment of personal, He opens the building But when He select hire new People the option transfer personal doesen't appare. What should He do?

what about the adding on alliance's events, the event earthquake with missions LIke building collapse, brudge collapse, tree on the Road, Power line down and others

• what do you think about addio a new mission wich requies 2 POI hospital and this mission will be patient transfer it will be shown at the hospital and it will requie 1 ambulance wich will be shown on map with the route to the other ospithal. For me is no necessari that it will reguard the actual patient in hospital system

what do you think if in the ambulance missions proporcionally to the time the healt bar of the patiene would decrease and when it will be empity the mission will swich in dead person with no reward?
    Obiviously this have to be implemented only for missions like cardiac infraction, achute asma, or missions like that and for me it have to be implemented also for the combinated missions for firefighters and here it would be shown on the healt patient bar

What do you think if in the game will be day and night for example at night the map Comes Dark and you will have more missions with drug, accidents, or shoplifting

what do you think if the police officers and the firefighters had to use bulletproof vests or air cylinders in dangerous missions or they would be injuried and for 2 hours they are not aviable (you have to assign the equipment after than a call and it would cost credits like 2000 for every object)

what do you think if the firetrucks had a limited reserve of water wich have to be Fulled at the station? Or if they are in a missioni they need the water tanker or another fire truck? (For sure they would have a Big reserve of water)

some missions that could be added are falling debris, attempted suicide, person left closed out of his house, falling rocksand. then you should also add all the missions related to the code of the road: driving at high speed, drunk driving, badly parked cars, or you could also make a call with a chase: a car on the map that runs and the patrols have to make roadblocks

Is possibile to add an option that when you choice a veichle you hear the engine start? I would like also an option that when a veichle io on emergency you hear the siren sound (a mp3 registered soun)
    Is possibile to do it?

• It would Make the game more animated.

Is possibile to add an option that when you choice a veichle you hear the engine start? I would like also an option that when a veichle io on emergency you hear the siren sound (a mp3 registered soun)
    Is possibile to do it?
    It would Make the game more animated.

what do you think if you have to Buy the equipment for all the ambulance? Is possibile to add a shop for example with first ad kit, DAE kit and others... so when you have an ambulance call you have to choice what sory of equipment accordi to the emergency. Is possibile to add this at the game? It would much realistic.