Posts by SaltyDog42

So where i am from, Technical Rescue is more of a Title if guess you could say. Like I am a TR Technician (Technical Rescuer Technician). Once you have passed your TR "General" classes, then you can take specialty classes like, TR: Ropes/High Angle, TR Swift Water, TR Trench and so on. USAR stands for Urban Search and Rescue. These are units that are made up of TR Certified people. There are Federal, State, And I believe local USAR Teams throughout the country. Most of the times the Units are called a "Task Force". Hope that helped a little bit.

This group was created to assist with players that are located on the map within North Carolina and surrounding states. Our primary mission is to provide fire, medical, police, hazardous material, and technical rescue response within the geographic region of North Carolina and surrounding states. We are looking for active players to join our alliance. We support each other and respond to mutual aid requests among the community and members.

Accepting Applications for Admin and Officers at this time!