Posts by VG-ESSEX

I apologize if this rubs off as rude or anything, but this is an issue of you expanding too quickly. I suggest glancing over the list of possible missions before you expand to see what kind of resources you're going to need.

No no, not rude at all.
    I didn't actually notice it was down to stations and not units. That's my bad

Hello,
    I'm wondering why there isn't an option to cancel patrol and return the unit back to station. I find that I can to remove the patrol route from the unit and then make them respond to something and cancel them to get them to return to station.

Would it be possible to click on a unit and press a button saying "Return"?

Hello,
    I keep getting missions where I literally don't have enough SWAT personnel asking for 12 SWAT when I only have 8 SWAT personnel.

I don't know if this is a bug or what? ?(

Hello,
    Thinking of what if Police had a SOCO / CSI vehicles for forensic for lets say burglaries, also could merge this in for possible arson missions where Fire will deal and than call for a SOCO/CSI unit to attend after.

Would be more possibities for missions and having more joint fire & police jobs.

Hello!
    I had paid for two lot of coins via the andriod missionchief app. Never had any issues before but some reason I hadn't recieved them.
    One for £4.49 and one straight after for £5.49 yesterday.
    User: craigphoenix