Posts by Wizz

I'm against that one per 20 stations, that literally makes me want to NOT get it. Maybe just have an extension to the Police Aviation? Then assign SWAT troops from a near by station to come when called, could even have it so what ever car they are assigned in the station, is the one they use to drive to the aviation place.

I mean, I see no issue with the evens being a holidays, i.e christmas, I do kinda see it at the weekends, since there is alot of weekends in a year haha

Interesting. I was thinking possibly the Chiefs unit, Engine or Utility.

I mean whatever works, I'd say Utility if I'm being personally honest, since it's basically useless without having to tow boats and stuff. Just gives it that extra buff.

So I've noticed a few people were talking about having an English Missionchief Discord, just for discussion the game, graphics, feedback, and talking about real life emergency topics. So I've created one for all of these. The Features?;

- Fully Setup Moderation System
    - Channel to advertise your Alliance
    - Fully English server (we do allow German though)
    - Mainly for Missionchief.com
    - Channels for talking real-life emergency services.

Invite Link:
    https://discord.gg/pD8uMhU

So I've got a bit of a suggestion here.

At the moment I've been getting 1 main call and that's the "Building Collapsed" mission. I was thinking realistically could we get some Fire Dogs? Having to have the training in the Fire Academy the Fire Dog would search for people amongst the rubble of the collapsed building, having a chance to find more casualties, not only would this be realistic, but I also love the idea of it, kind of like a USAR dog :D

Search & Rescue Training (In Fire Academy).
    - Takes 5 Days to complete (Just like normal K9).
    - New Unit for Search & Rescue (or just Fire Dogs).
    - Requires training to use.
    - Certain appropriate missions would require 1 Dog.

No no, not rude at all.I didn't actually notice it was down to stations and not units. That's my bad

Before you add another station, check in the possible missions tab what calls require x amount of stations, acquire them units then place down the station.

I'm currently needing 18 SWAT when I've only got 12. I'm just currently upgrading my stations to fit these SWAT Personnel in, then I will be able to make another station ;)

Love the idea, but Water Tankers will be useless. I've literally just reached Captain and use my Quint 24/7 just because of how efficient it is.

It's literally just to visualise and copy it down. They're not hard to make, just set an Alarm and Response for each call, I personally put an Alarm and Response in for the ones I get quite often, it soon adds up :D

I do love the idea of double credit weekends, and maybe like real life events that go along with them so you get x3 credits for them event? Like;

Halloween; x2 Credits

Christmas; x3 Credits

etc

Hello!,

So I've just recently been trying to find L.A graphics, I've been trying to look ALL over this forum and in-game for some graphics for L.A, preferably all the appliances. Has anyone got any idea where I could find such things?

- Thanks

Hi mate. Although the area I live in and cover do not opperate tankers of any kind, I do have a personal interest in them. I was actually an engineer/technician apprentice on fuel, chemcial and water tankers in my area doing various maintenance and manufacturing work on them. Because of this and the access I have to drawings and stuff I was already drawing one out. It is to a level of detail I have never tried before. I would like to create one similar to in the picture you had and a full rigid tanker as well. I want it to be as close to the picture as possible so it might take a while but I will send you it when done.
    (Oh and yes I know it's a bit sad to be a nerd about spotting fuel tankers but at least it's not road sweepers or something)

Thank you so much! It's not sad at all, people have different things that interest them ;)

in my kent set up i have lots , but on my other account i have west midlands ( bham and black country ) and the WMAS is mainly just ambulances over 300 crews per shift each day ! and only 2/3 RRVs per hub and ones an incident officer and about 20/30 ambulnces per hub depending on size ! and the whole WMAS fleet there is only 35 RRVs . So would be good to have missions that shall require their assistance

Yup I have about 33 RRVs, and it's annoying not having a use for them ;(