Posts by BismarkSeaCVE95

How did you go about merging alliances? I have some hospitals, a prison and training area that I'd love to bring over to a more active group of players. As well as a 3/4 million in the alliance fund.

hospital can be built by the alliance and you have the option of shareing your hospital with your alliance all ready so not sure why you would donate a hospital to the alliance

this would allow the taxes earned to go to the alliance fund instead of my own as well as being able to fully expand the hospital with my personal funds prior to donation, saving the alliance money.

What's different than all members of one alliance joining another?

There would need to be a way to not lose your existing alliance owned facilities. This is a great idea though, I have a very small alliance but we have been going long enough to own multiple hospitals and prisons. I would like to find another alliance to merge with to increase members and take these facilities and members with me.

I have had the same issue. I'm set to 30 sec but it seems to take a minute or longer for calls to spawn. I have changed speed to a longer one, refreshed the game and then reset to 30 sec and refreshed the game. Still same issue.

Just a question regarding this... I'm sure someone will have an answer 8)

You have the ability to build expansions for your hospital - such as 'general surgeon' and 'cardiology'. My question is... What purpose do these have? Do you get extra credits for having these built? Or, are patients released quicker? Etc.

An explanation would be of great assistance!

It sure would be nice if patients were released quicker as well.

Or even a direct donation to the alliance funds. I make a ton more than I'm able to donate to the alliance. Make it where you have to be at least Captain to donate directly to someone or to the alliance fund in a lump sum. As an admin I want to expand the alliance as much as possible and wouldn't mind spending my credits on alliance owned facilities to benefit the community.

Would it be possible to add the ability to draw our own fire jurisdictions or at least take rivers and state lines into account? Maybe instead of a radius for the calls, change it to mileage from the stations or have an option to do so.