Posts by Thejoshua79

Maybe they could cap it at a certain size but I see no exploitation options really. A greater radius would only increase response times therefore increasing the difficultly for a player. Decreasing the radius would make for lower response times but with less included POI's. They could cap a minimum value if they so desired - personally I intend to use it to increase the radius so my town can be covered by one larger station with calls happening everywhere within the town, rather than having to have multiple stations to cover every corner.

If I set it to 400km a incident won't spawn 400 km away from the station though. I'm referring to a visual representation of an area in which calls will spawn.

For example:
    http://prntscr.com/ll9z2x

I could have one station which spawns calls in this area up to those boundaries as opposed to 5, because in real life, there is only 1 Station which services that entire area.

Could it be possible to adjust the radius in which your station operates? For Example, in some areas, one larger fire station covers a large area whereas in other lots of fire stations cover small areas. If we could adjust the area (to a certain extent) then we could have a station realistically represent an area.