Posts by bbosch

Would be nice to have the group cards changed to a better format.

Instead of selecting individual units. select--- the station you want to add to the group---the type of units in the station --- and the number you want.

would help a lot since I have a station with multiple engines if I call for a dwelling box and engine 1 is on a call but engine 1-1 is available it will dispatch engine 1-1. should also detect an quint as an engine if you have one, same for heavy rescues and rescue engines

Station selection ---- Unit type selection ---- number of units //examples

Group name : Dwelling fire response north
    Station 1 ---- Fire Truck --- x1
    Station 1 ---- Heavy Rescue --- x1
    Station 2 ---- Fire Truck --- x1
    Station 2 ---- Ladder Truck --- x1
    Station 3 ---- Fire Truck --- x1
    Station 3 ---- Battalion --- x1

Group name : EMS strike team north
    Station 82-1 --- ALS --- x1
    Station 82-1 --- BLS --- x1
    Station 82-2 --- BLS --- x2
    Station 82-3 --- Mass Casualty --x1
    Station 82-3 --- fly car --x1
    Station 1 --- firetruck --- x1
    station 3 --- fire truck --- x1

Hello! Welcome to SJ TF 1. New group to mission chief. Current members are in the Gloucester County area (Pitman boro, Mantua Twp, Harrison Twp)

Looking for more people in the GC/Camden Co/Salem Co areas.

We ask you have at least 3 engine companies a heavy rescue/squad and a ladder/quint when you apply but exceptions can be made.

We can be found under SJ Taskforce 1 on the alliance pages.

I was thinking more like a garage style building like a pole barn. Something cheaper than an admin building or fire station. just a little sub station for storing vehicles and equipment that isn't used frequently. Like tenders type 2 fire engines, brush trucks, cascade units, utility trucks/trailers

Links to photos:
    url
    url
    url

I think it would be nice to have a smaller firehouse or a sub station that doesn't add to your station number (thus still limiting your scope of calls) that are cheaper than normal stations (and cheaper upgrade costs).

You should store type 2 fire engines, utilities, battalion chiefs, fly cars, or air units here (a possible list of smaller vehicles).

The sub station will also have a smaller starting staffing number (I recommend around 2 to 4).

I'd like to see this so smaller trucks aren't taking up a very expensive spot in a fire station where another (more useful) fire truck would be able to take its place