Posts by Eaglescott

I had a bizarre one the other day. Big fire at a power station in Pembroke, West Wales. Batt Chief attended from the station across the water by going in a direct line rather than the roads that everything else used. Strangely, when loaded ambulances left, they did the same, but everything else went back on the roads.

I have had my units go in a straight line when responding to limited access highway is usually when it happens but it is rare when that happens for me.

They dont always follow new routes in the game, there are several instances in manchester of this, they use old routed that don't exist anymore

I have the same problem. Where they took two near interchanges right next to each other and combined them into one. But they still use the old roads

Does anyone know when or how missionchief updates roads and the routes? I have new housing plan and a newer hospital and on and off ramps update to highway (near me) that the map overlays are showing the roads how they currently are but the vehicles take the old roads or avoids the new roads.