Posts by j654232

I hope you meant $15-$20 per year... Otherwise that's $180 min and $240 max. You can buy a game that has so much more in it for a ton less, and majority of the time, it's a one off purchase. Please ask Sebastian what his thoughts are.

Hey,

Pretty self explanatory. A percentage on certain calls for patients to become deceased. Either a coroner unit or an ambulance crew could take care of them.

This reflects very well in real life.

The only problem that could occur is that people could be sensitive to the topic. I've read that certain things like certain ideas for different calls have been declined due to this.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thank you!

What would the problem be with using sandbox mode? I would find it quite fun and I could experiment with how my state would be able to handle different missions with certain stations. I'd be willing to pay a couple dollars for this if I had too. Also, it wouldn't have alliance features as it would be offline.

Also, it would be great to have a visual to help planning.

But, if y'all don't think so then, I guess that's what will happen.

Thanks

Hi all,

I was wondering if it would be possible for players to be put into a solo session with unlimited/near unlimited money so that we can plan buildings and test certain things.

Please provide your thoughts below.

Thank you.

Would it be possible to have POIs and have missions spawn near them? Just to have more coverage. Of course it wouldn't increase the number of possible missions.

Quite a while ago, I posted an idea along the lines of "you can select an area for missions to spawn in" (I'll find it if needed) and people seemed to like it. Just my thoughts.

Hello,

Lately, we've had a lot of new train/subway related calls. I was wondering if we could lay off these and add some more variety into the game (not all people have subways). Also, if we could have more than one new mission a week, that would be awesome! I'm tired of getting the same missions! (Especially when I could be getting new missions but can't as I'm playing with realistic POIs)

Sorry this post is all over the place,

Thank you!

Can someone please put an image or describe what their interpretation of UCCs are? Are they like doctor's offices? I'm pretty sure we have none in Aussie.

Thanks