Posts by WOLFMAN450

I think that it would be a good idea that when a call generates, or is dispatched, it creates an incident number, so us players know how many incidents we have run. There would only be one incident number per incident, even if all services respond together. Also, incident numbers would reset at every year at midnight, January 1. Example of incident number would be, 2018-0001 and would continue to however many incidents answered for the year.

yes you can move a unit to another station you just have to have room for it. then you click on the unit you want to move and then click on the move button then select where you want to move the unit to. when moving a unit make sure it dose not have any dedicated personnel on it or it will not move as you can not tranfer crew members between stations

calls can spawn in a 10km radious from each station or poi you have. as far athe area's you circled yes you might get calls in those area's.

Welcome to the Midwest, FIRE, POLICE, and EMS
    Our primary Goal is to is to play mission chief meet new people from both sides (Emergency Services and Civilians). We are looking for active players throughout the United States. To join our quickly growing alliance. The alliance is open to all veterans and newbies we serve from California to New York from Fort Wayne in to Tallahassee.
    We support each other and respond to mutual aid requests among the community and members aboard. You do not have to be from the United States to be a part of our fast growing team.
    All members are required to review our community guidelines before applying for membership.
    We ask that you have your buildings on exact locations or as close as you can as they are in real life
    When you apply to this alliance, you agree to the rules of the alliance.
    Thank You for your interest in our alliance
    Command Staff of MIDWEST, FIRE, POLICE, and EMS

that is so that if an ambulance gets on scene and is not needed it will automactically return to station not an error per say but not a good translation

can something be done about the game its taking about 2 minutes to do 1 call around 30 sec of lag for each button clicked and yes i refreshed the browser and cleaned the catach and restarted the game

actually you can load graphic's on each unit but you won't be able to use a graphic pack to give each unit its own graphic click on the unit and edit and the click on the picture icons for that unit and add the graphic pic you want and then click save.

TheNorCalGangster:Hello. I had a pitch for the game. It would be a max price on stations at 500K and make a limit of 1000 stations and after 1000 make the stations only buyable with coins. The other one would be that every 50 Million credits stations would reset to 100K and would go up after 25 stations. These both would help players keep their interest in mission chief and make it easier for players to finish their departments or counties. I myself have been playing for two years and finally finished 1 department that consists of 41 fire stations and I am now working on the county which consists of 114 fire stations. Please have a look at this and put it out on the table i think this could really help all the players who can not afford buying coins. I POSTED this for the norcalganster

you can slow the call rate to 1 every ten minutes which is what i do when i do new building or upgrades, also you have up 48 hours to clear a call so you do have time to make your changes