Posts by AshbyF28

Good afternoon. Any plans to develop an iOS app for the game? Sorry in advance if this has been asked before. Have a good day

Thanks. Only difference is where yours says “ start now( not public)” mine has a time like “ 1 hour, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 day “... That's where i got confused

Can someone explain how the police academy works. How many spots come in the first classroom? What is the time and coins earnings and trainees options? Any and all help is appreciated as I don’t want to start one and mess it up for the alliance

I’m the one giving a suggestion on a possible shorter wait time. I don’t see where lowering the wait time on building/extension makes the game easier. Even lowering it to 4 days even won’t make the game anymore easier but, then again it’s not just me playing that’s what makes it a suggestion. It doesn’t have to be accepted

Nope, other than using coins
    I also wouldn't call that a suggestion for improvement, just a suggestion to make the game easier. Just my opinion though...

but it is a suggestion for improvement. Wasn’t asking for a 10 second wait time. Even a 3 day wait is acceptable and still keeps it fun