Posts by hawker5

Hi Ryan

Just wanted to let you and your son know that his videos are well done, informative and entertaining.

Thank you for sharing and looking forward to future videos. Does your son happen to know which apparatus is currently in each station? I find Toronto Fire seems to switch their apparatus around ever so often so difficult to know their current apparatus locations.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers.

Mike

Love love love thia idea of choosing a certain number of patrol units and having the computer randomly set them on patrol. Hope this is mutual and is submitted to the devs for creation.

Pretty much all over US.

The current lists I have are as follows.

Los Angeles Fire/EMS/Police
    Los Angeles County
    Houston Fire/Ems
    Chicago Fire
    Columbus Fire/Ems/Police
    Miami Fire/Ems
    Philadelphia Fire/EMS
    Henrico County, Virginia Fire/EMS
    Tampa Fire/EMS
    Plano Fire/EMS
    Bayonne, New Jersey Fire/EMS/Police
    Sacramento Fire/EMS/Police
    Phoenix Police
    FDNY Fire/EMS/Police
    Milwaukee Fire/EMS
    Nashville Fire/EMS
    Orange County Fire/EMS
    Long Beach Fire/EMS
    San Diego Fire/EMS
    Anchorage Fire/EMS

These departments above I have ready to be placed in the future.

If you have any more departments only in the US that are not listed and are able to provide, I would much and greatly appreciate it. I tend to find departments that list Fire and EMS and Police but if Police are not included, its fine, I tend to make up the police force as I go along.

Thanks,

Best,

Mike

Hi everyone,

Hope I have placed this in the right group. If not, I do apologize and ask it be moved should it need be.

I am currently gathering information for future station/apparatus placements in Canada and US. I usually go onto fire/police/ems department websites to find the appropriate station locations and apparatus listing but I find some companies don't post their apparatus information to the public.

I would like to ask you all where you go to get accurate information before you place your stations/apparatus in each city? Do you go directly to departments websites or use Wiki or is there another site that gives all department information in one?

I got some states and cities in the US but would like to expand and would like input on better quality sites to obtain pertinent information.

Any help/suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,

Best,
    Mike :thumbsup:

okay.

I do have quite a few. I have a specific mind set for size as I like them small on the map.

Will attach one department I am needing for graphics and get your opinion on them?

The size im looking for is around 70x40 approx. The size you posted on the map is a bit large for my liking.

Let me know what you think about these images and we can go from there.

Cheers,

Mike

These are great. Could use some graphics for sure.

What are the dimensions you set your graphics at? I mostly have stations in Canada. Finished New York and will be progressing on from there.

Do you have any Canadian graphics by chance? I can give you names of the department's if that helps or do you want me to send you the actual picture of each unit?

Thanks,

Mike

@TACRfan. Do you know how i can delete my custom tags? The image above is what I'm referring to. I have police car, police unit etc from what I created but can't seem to get rid of them even though I took the names off the vehicle edit.

I have a question I hope I can make sense of on here.

When I create a new alarm and response regulation, i choose the name such as police car or rescue engine and when I scroll down to the options such as fire truck, battalion chief unit, mobile command vehicle etc , I have some that are doubled. I obviously created it, but when I delete the alarm and response regulation, the duplicate options are still there.

Is it possible to reset or delete the secondary names I created? Cuz it stays even tho I deleted everything else. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

Hi PizzaBob23,

Was curious if you could make another graphic for me? Looking at the SUV for the Vancouver Transit Police and was hoping you could send it to me in the noted dimensions?

W70 x H25. Hope this makes sense.

Only if you can and have time and if interested.

Thanks so much

Mike

Okay. That makes sense but please correct me if I am wrong...when you build an ambulance station, I don't remember if an ambulance is given just like when building a fire station or does it build and not give you an ambulance?

If it does give a unit when built then I agree, there should be an option for BLS or ALS but if an ambulance station is built but not vehicle is given, then I don't see a point to this as you can choose your vehicle later.

I'm confused by this. When you build an ambulance station, you are able to pick which ambulance you want in there. Click on vehicle and choose whether you want an ALS or BLS.

You already can do this once the building is complete.