Posts by hawker5

Username: mdsentertainment@live.com This is what I use to log in so I am hoping this is what you mean by username? No Hospital doesnt show up anywhere. Its strange. Its just the image that remains. Even if I click on hospitals it is not there. One for the mystery books perhaps? lol

Glaeydar: Thanks for this list. I can try it but I am not very computer savvy. If you don't mind creating a video for me, I can use it in case it happens again.

Hi everyone,

Wondering if I could get some advice.

I recently built a hospital and changed my mind shortly after. I tried to delete it and it still appears on map but not in my building lists. When I click on the building I get a message in Russian?

Added the images below.

Screen shot 1 is of the building still there on map.

Screen shot 2 is of the message I get when I click on map.

I also checked my alliance buildings and its not listed there so not sure how to remove it from map. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

Ahh okay. Good to know. Yeah sorry I misread what I was doing. I had a Helicopter station and I thought that was the Police Helicopter. Apparently its not.

My bad, I figured it out. I replaced it with Police Aviation and it works fine now. Doh.

Thanks me181.

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you could advise me on what to do in regards to an issue I have encountered.

I have one Helicopter station set up in New York. Its working and everything is fine there.

I have another helicopter station set up in Vancouver. I bought the station, bought the helicopter, got 1 personnel assigned to the helicopter, however the issue I am having is when I go to the school and locate said helicopter station to train the 1 personnel in aviation, it doesn't appear. I am not able to locate the Vancouver based helicopter station anywhere.

Is someone able to remind me or educate me on what I am doing wrong? Is only one helicopter station allowed? I currently have 23 dispatch centres throughout my setup.

How am I able to educate this 1 personnel so the helicopter can be used?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Why are there arguments. Why can everyone realize that the Moderators of this game are trying their best to work great options into the game. Not everyone is going to get what they want. It has to be based on the majority and cant favor just one individual.

Work around the options you have and accommodate. I don't use every apparatus available and I adjust accordingly. Use what you can and adapt to the rest. This is just a game.

Enjoy the game and adapt. Complaining wont get you anywhere. Thanks to the staff of this game. Job well done.

Thanks to Sebastian for the new vehicle update. I'm sure I can find areas where it will be used. A question I have is, will there be an update for Rescue Medics? A transportable unit which is utilized for advanced medics with technical training?

FDNY EMS uses their ambulances in staging areas. They are assigned an intersection within their assigned cover area and they go there and sit and wait for a call to come through. Having another option to allow units to sit rather than patrol is something I believe is being discussed or suggested?

Is it possible to create another patrol option where we can set a POI and the unit will drive and wait there til we dispatch them to call closest to them? A staging area would be nice where its doesn't have a time limit. Create a POI option where it can be used constantly without time restriction and the option to delete it when we want?

Thanks for the reply, I tried this but the problem still remains.

Will try to re word and explain the issue as I dont think I explained it clearly.

For example, I get a medical call that requires a BLS. I assign a response and regulation for this call and assign a BLS. In vancouver i can use this regulation, but in Toronto I cant as the response and regulation calls for a BLS and all I have is an ALS. The response and regulation will only dispatch a BLS since that is what is assigned. It will not dispatch an ALS and it says a BLS is needed and wont complete the call.

I would need to make every unit an ALS. Or I would have to assign every medical call an ALS and a BLS. This system only recognizes one unit and wont complete the call if another type of the same unit is required.

Does this make sense? Im trying to unravel it in my head.

Thanks,

Mike

Can anyone provide an explanation to a dilemma I am having.

I am trying to set up my Alarm and Response Regulation. The issue I am having is that I have multiple cities and some cities run just on ALS and others run on combined ALS and BLS. When I set up the Alarm and Response Regulation, I am not able to use it across all the cities since the ALS/BLS issues come up.

How would I be able to use Alarm and Response Regulations for each city? It seems to be a universal option. For example, in Toronto, they use ALS only, yet in Vancouver they use combined ALS and BLS. When I input a regulation, i am not able to use the same one for both cities. Would I have to create regulations for each city independently? Does this make sense? I hope I explained the issue Im having correctly.

Thanks,

Mike

Hello all,

I am now setting up the Alarm and Response Regulation for my cities. I have noticed that Quints are not part of the apparatus list. Is this something that will be implemented into the regulation or are they not included for a specific reason?

Thanks,

Mike

These two mean different things here in Canada. Technical Rescue is a specialized city team that responds to high angle rescues, building collapses etc within city limits. USAR is based for Country or world wide. USAR will respond to things like attacks and major structure collapses, earthquakes, natural disasters. When it comes to Technical rescues for the cities I build, I use Heavy Rescues and only respond them to in city emergencies.

So in a nut shell, I would like to see USAR but have it respond all over the Country, or through provinces and States.

In my humble opinion, I dont see a use for clinics, as I'm more geared towards major cities. This new update wouldn't necessarily work for me. But for those who are working on rural areas, this might benefit them.

Maybe this could be just an option for players and not something that is required if it's going this route?

this is a great idea. I'm all for it.

An idea added to this would be the option to print these logs out for anyone who might be interested in keeping track. Having a limit to the amount of calls it logs would also help the servers so they dont get bombarded with information. Hence the print option.