Posts by hawker5

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a fully updated list of the FDNY EMS Apparatus Roster? The wiki page is not up to date.

I'm looking more specifically to which unit is in each station. Such as which station has an ALS unit and BLS unit etc. I want to build the stations as exact as possible and want to be sure I have the exact apparatus in each station.

Hope this makes sense. Who has completed FDNY on their maps?

Thanks

Mike

Thank you for the links. Helps immensely.

Just one question....is there an updated list of FDNY EMS apparatus for each station? The wiki page is not updated and I'm trying to fill each station with exact apparatus.

Does anyone have FDNY EMS complete on their map?

Thanks

Mike

Thanks Locke12801.

Can you email me the non emergency and emergency graphics for FDNY? I would like to start building new York up once I complete some cities in Canada.

Also, do you happen to have an updated list of current fire appratus for FDNY?

How about current appratus and which unit in each station for FDNY EMS?

Thanks

Mike

These are great. Thanks so much.

You mentioned very soon for BLS activation, do you happen to have a possible time frame? Within a week?

I ask as I'm currently updating my fleet and have limited ambulances as I'm trying to go as exact as possible.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Was curious if someone can explain the difference between an ALS and BLS ambulance in the game. I understand the ALS is advance Life Support and BLS is basic life support. How does it incorporate into the game? Do we send BLS Ambulances for minor medical calls and save the ALS for the major ones?

Also, is the BLS ready to use now or still not functioning?

Thanks,

Mike

Sorry. Didn't see letsgohope post. So if I want it in service from 7am to 6pm, I would need to put down 4am to 3pm??

Okay pardon my not understanding. How do I fix it so it's related to my time zone? So PST....I add 8 hours onto my current time or minus it? If I want a unit to be in-service from 7am -6pm PST, what times do I need to change it to?

Hi everyone,

I've searched the forum but not able to find answer to my question.

I have some units that only operate during certain times, so I have set times it starts and ends. Only issue I have is, the time zones are wrong so the times I set here for them to be in service, they are out of service due to time set.

Is this game set to a specific time zone or can I adjust it to suit my cities/country time zone?

How do I adjust for the time zone I want if it's not adjustable through the game?

Thanks,

Mike

I think I understand this idea. I am not part of an alliance as I want to partake in this alone due to my as accurate map as possible.

Could this idea you have be used towards creating boundaries or districts?

Is this idea you have only for alliances or can users not in alliances benefit from this?

Mike

Hi everyone,

I am curious to see what others have done about delayed response.

Has anyone set a delayed response in your units to make it more realistic? If so, what is your average delayed response time from tone dispatch to actually departing the hall on a call.

Depending on type of vehicle, I've only currently set delayed response to my fire vehicles. They range anywhere from 30 secs to 1:30.

Thanks

Mike

Okay. I get what you are saying. But there is already a move option for each vehicle. Instead of that move option, change it to fill in, and when clicked, the list of all your stations come up and you can choose where it goes to fill in. Once the call is complete, click on that fill in vehicle and send it back to it's original station.

I just have an issue with having to expand all my 200+ fire stations at 100,000 credits each when it's not necessary. The option is already there. It just needs some tweaking. Make sense?