Posts by hawker5

Yea,. Fly cars are not ambulances. They cannot transport. All they can do is treat if no other vehicles arrived first to treat. If a fly car arrives and it the only vehicle it will start treating one patient. When an ambulance arrives, it will take over the patient, but remember, if you have 4 patients, you need 4 ambulances. Hope this makes sense.

A fly car is considered an EMS Supervisor or EMS Response Unit. Its a unit that is closer or responds to help in an incident. A fire apparatus is the one who helps treat the patient but does not transport. Only Ambulances can transport patients. Not a fire truck, not a fly car.

Instead of having a move option, create a fill in option. A fill in option can provide all stations and you just click which station you want the apparatus to fill in, and off it goes. When the call is complete, click on the fill in apparatus and send it back to its original station. Fill ins are used to cover areas that have no apparatus due to an incident. This should be made available if we want this game to be as realistic as possible.

Why do we have a move button? It should have the ability to fill in when needed. I shouldnt have to spend 100,000 credits just so I can have an empty bay in every single station in case a fill in is needed.

Staging area can work. If I could add another idea to mix...

Since we have the ability to transfer personnel to different stations, why cant it be done with apparatus? There is an option to move the apparatus to another station, why cant there be one to return back to its original station?

At this time, I spend an extra 100,000 credits to expand stations so I have an empty bay not being used just so I can send a spare unit over to cover that station when a major incident hits.

Is it possible to add another option to send the apparatus back to its original station when incident clears? The move option is already there, all is need is a return option.

Thoughts?

Hey everyone,

I believe this was talked about before but I am not able to locate the thread about it.

Is there an interest or progress being made to have option for station fill ins? If we have a big fire or incident that has taken most of our resources in one area, we can have an option to send another unit from another area to fill in affected stations?

Im sorry if this was brought up before, just curious if any progress was in the works.

Thanks so much

Mike

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone on here has a complete updated list of all FDNY stations and what apparatus is assigned to each station? Also if anyone knows where I can obtain the addresses of each station so I can accurately place in game, would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what about EMS stations and their locations?

Thanks

Mike

I think I understand but I need to clarify just in case I'm brain dead in these topic. For each station I have, I have a picture for each emergency vehicle in that station. I have created an animated image for each vehicle in that station. So to be clear, I have a different image for each vehicle. I mean the flashing lights while in Emerg, there is a 1 to 2 sec delay as it does not flash consistently.

Is this what you mean or am I just repeating you typed and I am not understanding it.

I like this idea. I would like to mention, as Im sure it has in the past to have a consistent graphic from non emerg to emerg so there is no pause in between. Does this make sense?

Currently, when enroute to a call, it pauses between lights flashing and doesnt look realistic, any way to change this?

Thanks