1 Battalion Chief

4 Fire Engines

1 Tanker

(min. 30 Firefighters)

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none

Patients: 0

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 1500 - 2000

Name/Type of Mission: Flooded Tunnel (small)

Units Required:

2 Patrol Cars

1 Battalion Chief

2 Fire Engines

1 Heavy Rescue

1 Pumper Tanker

(min. 12 Firefighters)

Patients: 0 - 1

Credit Reward: 2000 - 2500

Can expand to the following mission:

Name/Type of Mission: Flooded Tunnel (large)

Units Required:

4 Patrol Cars

2 Battalion Chiefs

6 Fire Engines

2 Heavy Rescues

2 Pumper Tanker

1 small boat (50%)

(min. 30 Firefighters)

Patients: 0 - 4

Credit Reward: 4000 - 5000

Name/Type of Mission: Burning Church

Units Required:

2 Battalion Chief

8 Firetrucks

2 Platform Truck

1 Mobile Command Vehicle

1 Water Tanker (20%)

1 Mobile Air (40%)

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Church

Patients: 0 - 3

Credit Reward: 6500 - 7500 credits

Name/Type of Mission: Small fire in a church

Units Required:

2 Firetrucks

1 Platform Truck

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Church

Patients: 0

Credit Reward: 800 - 1400

Can expand to: Burning Church

Name/Type of Mission: Mass attack on sick (Train Station/ Stadium )

Units Required:

1 Battalion Chief

2 Firetrucks
    4 Police Cars

1 Mobile Air Unit (60%)

1 Hazmat (30%) (at least 2 Hazmat educated)

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Train Station / Stadium

Patients: 5 - 30

Credit Reward: 3500 - 4000 credits

I actually like this idea, having different possibilities for rewards, so coins, credits, double credits, etc. would be pretty nice. But I don't think it should be Day 1 you get this, day 2 this. I think rather you should have it Day 1 -6 You can get credits, double, 50% off, etc., and Day 7 1-5 coins or 30-40k credits

That'd be very nice! -> Also shouldn't be a Suggestion for just one version, but all versions of the game.

I think of this another way, and I like that it's fair. I think if anything it should be the lower level players get more.

This would be interesting to see as well, seeing improved payments for bigger players, maybe fewer credits rewards and more double credits rewards, free buildings? That'd be awesome to have!

Another option would be to create a vehicle category for just Lightforce vehicles, and set those in the normal ARR so that always the nearest Lightforce vehicles are used (you'd need to set that vehicle category for each one and select "only dispatch vehicle as own vehicle class"

(For example call the engines LF Engines and the platform trucks LF Platform, checkmark "only dispatch vehicle as own vehicle class" then put in a new ARR and your 2 new vehicle categories should show up in the selection.

Yea, this happens when the vehicle cannot find a designated Path on roads to the mission, so it will basically "fly" to the mission. It is weird, but I don't think there's anything the devs can do to fix it.

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but that's what I learned from my experience and the German forum.

Good evening folks,

I'm "bumping" our thread again, and sharing some of our current stats.

Our current Alliance Funds sum up to around 58,5 Million Credits,

Total earned Credits of our Alliance are at about 3 Billion Credits,

We are still on Rank 6 in the Alliance Top Page with 303 Members!

We currently have about 135 Alliance-owned Hospitals, around 55 Detention centers, 2 Fire and Police Academies each, and 1 EMS Academy.

To those, we have tons of User owned Hospitals, Jail cells, and Academies which they happily share!

New Members are always welcomed,

we also offer a Discord for our Alliance members, where you can chat about just everything!

Stay happy and healthy!

That was also a possible outcome. I have never seen 7 of the same person in the recruitment page. Quite frankly never two of the same account, that was the red flag. 7 of the same account with the exact same amount of credits. I cannot give you the id because we have denied the 7 applications already.

you still should be able to view those denied from the audit log and confirm the user IDs

Yes, that and the option to recall EMS if not required automatically are the most important functions about it. But if you want to generate missions faster it's also helpful since you can use the 20 seconds mission generation.

Very Interesting post, I believe if the Moderators are Volunteers here, so they are not payed. So I do not see why they should be 100% professional. Especially since they help where they can and are way more capable (in my opinion) then some in the German game.

But anyways, since you seem to complain about everything I suggest you just to leave it be.