Posts by Easty

Oh, man. I feel ya. I thought you were looking for a PA alliance, not creating one. x). Either way, I wish you the best of luck. We started ours back in March of 2019. We just hit the first page on July 4th, 2021. It's hard, it's not easy. But, keep at it and eventually, you'll get there.

United States First Responders has a few people in the Pennsylvania area. Feel free to check us out, we'll build resources/buildings around you.

Carolina First Responders has changed its' name to United States First Responders. We are now on the first page of the alliance list and we have expanded massively across the United States. A name change was only fitting, we hope you come check us out.

It is an issue with larger groups, although, what you lose in terms of event participation, the alliance will make up for with alliance courses, hospitals and prisons.
    There are means on this game to expand quickly, however, they aren't immediately obvious, which is one area where there could be improvement in terms of signposting.

That is true as well. The goal would be to retain the people that you bring into the game.

If you can get into an alliance early, new players can attend large scale missions, giving them large cash boosts

That is true, if they are near them in the area. With me, when I joined US National Dispatch (which is a good group of guys, don't get me wrong), I am in a remote area because I went local. Nothing was near me in terms of large scale missions.

The main point of the game, is simply to a building game - so giving someone new 500k credits = 10 small fire stations (un-expanded), completely defeats the purpose of the game, you're supposed to sometimes have those early, annoying grinds. Its not supposed to be easy, the game has to be challenging to keep people engaged and actually aiming for something.

Once you start the game, its purposefully structured to be easy, and with more stations, more income, but more challenging.

What may be a better and less radical suggestion, is simply a tutorial which introduces how to manage finances, when to upgrade, and when to branch off to different services.

You are correct in what you are saying, maybe that is a bit radical or too high. However, I can only speak on behalf of those new players to the game that we have brought in and I'd like others opinions that have not paid any money into the game to tell me how it was and them starting out. I would like for the game to be enjoyed by everyone and expand greatly. But, it seems that the new people we have brought in as friends have sort of fell off the board with the game. The ones that have put money into the game and bought more stations have been more so active. I see a trend there and figured I'd bring it up.

Hey guys,

So, me and one of my boys (who invited me to this game) has invited about 7-10 people between us to play together. These players find it hard when first starting up due to the low amount of station(s) they start with. I was thinking to make it easier for people, we should lower the price in game for stations, expansions and make the costs higher as you progress and or add buildings. Now me, I purchased coins and made mine more sustainable and added more stations to make my time less frustrating and have more fun of course. But for those that can't afford it (75% of the player-base under 18), I think we should make it more sustainable for them as well. Or give people 500k credits when first starting out. That will give you a few fire stations to start off with and expand them with the proper vehicles to do so. I'd lock EMS and Police for the first few days of them playing, that way they are not purchasing these items without having a Urgent Care or Hospital to transport to. I think this would help grow the game a lot, bring back a lot of inactive players as well.

Also, I'd love to see this game advertised as well, it's so much fun when playing with others. When playing by yourself, it's not as fun and not as enjoyable. But when playing with others (promoting alliances), it's a great experience. Especially if you are close together and can share the calls. I'd love to see this game continue to expand and grow in the meantime. I figured I'd give my advice on the situation and I'm always glad to help if you need it.

- Easty

Hey guys,

I am looking for some people to help me jump-start an alliance. I am located in the North Carolina area and calling on other Carolinian's surrounding the area (and abroad) to have fun together. The first few people to apply will be brought in as Lieutenant's in getting everything set up and helping me run it.

- Easty