Posts by Grubber33270

Here is my Toledo dispatch center.

The game really goes off of POI's set by anyone from the game? Could that be adjusted to maybe just member of your alliance? Or your friends list something like that? Possibly could help with the leg issue I think.

Well I just checeked the box for that dispatch Center. However no one else in my alliance has anything in Toledo the closest is in Detroit. I am still getting missions I cannot complete due to resources not close enough. I have a Trench Rescue in pending now but since I nor any of my members in detroit Area have Police. my next closest is back in MN

Thank you that helps. I have Roughly 50-75 more stations to build in Minnesota then Plan to build into some of my other favorite cities from there. I did see the limit for Fire stations is 2700 I still have a little ways to go to get there but some day maybe.

Games Frozen Again, I have 71 Units that have not made it to the scene it just says reload beside arrival time, and it does nothing when you click it. New calls not appearing, units not clearing scenes. this is on computer version not sure if mobile is down also

I do not know alot about this Anti Cheat System so maybe someone has some more knowledge or can point out where I can find some info. I currently have most of my Fire Stations in Minnesota (311 of them currently) I plan on building every station in the state that has a Ladder truck. I would guesstimate I am roughly 85% complete with this but I am curious if I continue to build in the state will the anti cheat system kick in and start creating calls out of state or just some ridiculous distance out? If you look a Minnesota Map I have the entire metro complete with the exception of 19 FIre Stations in Minneapolis, and 17 Stations in St Paul. If I add these will the system freak out on me being some of the neighboring cities have stations close to the border?

any help is appreciated. I do have plans for Stations in other states also. just trying to decide if I should just go that route to be safe.

I just want to confirm that this is happening to others before I report Via App Support channel, game frozen new calls not generating? I just downloaded the new version via phone and also playing via computer but new calls are not generating? I have turbo mode on?

anyone else experiencing this?

Appreciate the quick response. My last several complaints posted in here have yielded replies from staff. Thank you again.

I understand this is just a game and other folks have issues as well but to feel like I am being ignored. That's why I came off like that in which I apologize

So not sure how I got black listed to where I am not getting responses from mods or admins. But it's getting a little frustrating as calls are still popping up where I don't have the appropriate resources.

I just got another call in Toledo for a hazardous materials truck fire. I have no hazmat EMS or police anywhere near there.

My last several posts have not gotten responses from mods or admins.

I have spent alot of money on coins and time on this game.

There not supposed to if you check the box in your dispatch Center, it is suppose to only send resources assigned to that said Dispatch center. Hopefully this is just a minor bug and can be fixed

Kind of like the Previous post I am getting calls in Toledo Ohio with not the appropriate resources there or expansions. I have Zero POI's in Toledo. My closest Resources to handle this mission are in Minnesota. I also have no one in my alliance near Toledo Ohio to assist me with this?

I have confirmed before posting this the box is still checked for only missions with resources from that disptch center is checked this time.

any idea why this is popping up? I am just going to have to wait for this to clear up on its own in 24 hours?

It doesn't cost anything to change your name I thought? I thought you just had to click on profile? And it's right there