Posts by Grubber33270

The biggest issue I am seeing is Apparatus, including Police and EMS are at certain times will not respond to calls it, states that personal are not trained for that type of rig, then it shows no one at the station. it usually clears up if you either move to next call and go back. or you just click send again.

It appears the overload of the server is causing the game to freeze. Attached is my image. I try and refresh top left corner no change, also try and refresh with the reload button nothing.

Love the idea of the double credits but it obviously overloads the server.

It won't let me upload photo it says too large

So I am aware of the calls clear if they have not been handled in a certain amount of time aka if I turn on Fast mode today, they clear after 24 hours or what ever it is. one thing I think should be improved is if I send stuff to that call say at 23 hours after call start time the call should not clear. I was just going thru my list of calls and had some major calls working industrial fires, commercial fires, etc..... was waiting for like 1 additional unit to arrive onscene. all of my calls cleared out and Zero Credits for the call.

I do like that they clear if not handled but if you respond they should not clear out.

It would make more sense for the larger cities who don't actually have tankers. Such as Chicago fdny etc.....

Calls will generate for a request for a tanker. This is where I can see it as a huge plus. If it acts just like the quints and rescue engines do.

I am on phone and computer via us version. And same situation. It may help for the developers to delete the 20+ pages of people who registered for the game but have not played a day or gained a single credit. If you look at the leaderboard for the game it's just crazy going thru the list of all the possibly bots or non users

Game appears to be slow today, My units are responding but it is not showing them on the map responding on certain calls, it is not clearing calls out unless I refresh after I transport, Not showing address's including what city or anything. are they working on Permanent fix for this issue?

Am I the only one starting to believe there are too many alliances? This game is all about playing where you want to build your stations, with whatever resources you want. as well as playing with others around you. for the area I play alone. there are 4 alliances for the same state, and that is just specific to the state I am in (That I am aware of) that is not counting all of the other alliances out there that cover world or Country wide. There should be some way for players to locate alliances per area easier without having to post daily/weekly/monthly in the forum here that you are recruiting.

If this should go into the suggestion category please feel free to move it, just figured it would be a decent conversation starter in here.

I Know this was brought up in the past. But curious if there is any update on turning off a type of resource response. I operate Police, Fire and EMS Stations at times. I am unable to log back in at a later time to transport patients. or if I can it may not be for a long period of time. would be nice if you could say turn off Probability of EMS/Police Calls which would require transport. or if you could auto transport. This would also be useful if you are trying to gain beds/cells back at hospitals/jails and just need to take a break from transporting. I am aware of the do not transport option but you recieve less credits for.