Posts by Grubber33270

What a coincidence your about the 700,000th person to bring this up.

I believe they are working on this per one of the last 699,999 posts can't remember which one I saw it in.

Also Sorry not trying to be rude or a A-Hole, Just letting you know its been brought up and have some fun with it.

Great Lakes Public Safety has now expanded to Texas, Kansas and Florida. I personally have plans for several additional states beyond these, and I know some addiitonal members also have other plans in the future. Very active membership with Tons of Alliance buildings available.

Send me a message or come check us out.

just to change things up a little. for the 2X Event. it would be cool if they did like a 48 hour Half price on buildings/Expansions/Vehicles. or Double Hiring instead of hiring 1 a day its 2 a day.

there is an option at the bottom of each transport to leave without transporting the patient, so you dont have to stop playing if you fill up. I have over 20 Hospitals and Fill them up quite often. which is why I am building several more.

you scroll past your hospital list and very bottom it says leave without transport or something ike that. you only get half of the credits as if you were to transport.

And this has been brought up many times

Great Lakes Public Safety now has Fire Stations in 7 Different states in the upper midwest. We are up to 15 members and have currently over 5 Million in credits saved up ready to assist with building new prisons, or hospitals for those that need assistance. currently we have several Police and Fire academies and several members willing to assist new members with growth and calls.

We only ask if you apply that stations be in the location of a real life Station. What you staff in those stations is completely up to you.

These are the states we currently cover
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    North Dakota
    Ohio
    Wisconsin
    Illinois
    Indiana

I do like the idea, however with the amount of players that jump on the system for the Turbo event it seems to always slow the game down or crash the system.

and as far as the premiem accout for me it is not just the turbo mode, I like being able to hire and control stations right from the Dispatch centers, the turbo mode is a plus but. my main is controling all your stations.

I will add, I have had it Return Coins after deciding againt a building. it also does say for the refund button. (Refund 30 Coins) which I have never had an issue with them not getting returned

Couple things to check, to confirm you have personal trained to ARFF equipment?

The call you are on now is within proximity of the ARFF equipment?

You have the ARFF expansion turned on?

you dont have more ARFF in your AAR then you actually have. (this one I have done before. only have 4 ARFF, typed in 5 rigs)

those are just a couple of things you could try, not trying to insult your intelligence or anything just a few things I could think of.

There are 3 Buttons on the top right of your screen that you Dispatch calls with:

first button on Left is dispatch this call and stay on it.
    Middle Button is Dispatch call and then move to your next call.
    Right button is Dispatch to alliance members just to the right of this is the left right arrows for moving a call back or forward.

If you still have trouble I can do a screen shot

Also just confirming did you assign the personal to the swat unit. If you did not and say you just sent out a bunch of units some of those swat personal may have been automatically assigned to a squad car instead.

I have 9 police stations in one of my counties. Each station has a Bearcat at a swat truck, that's 10 personal.

I believe for a active shooter It requires 24 swat personal. I just send 3 bear cats and 3 swat SUVs. Which obviously equals 30.