Credit Reward: 2500

Can be extended to:
    Name/Type of Mission: Street race gone wrong

Units Required: 4 police cars, 2 fire engines, 1 heavy rescue

POI Required (Use "none" if not needed): None

Patients: 3 - 5

Prisoners: 2/3/4

Credit Reward: 6000

Make sure every station is assigned to a dispatch center. This will prevent the errors above

I've already double and triple-checked that. All are assigned to the Ruse dispatch center. Also when I click "Possible missions" on the bottom of the page and then I go in "Ruse DC" all of the missions that I also cover in NY are covered in there. Here's some photos: https://imgur.com/a/XpmVLQv

I think its good now. I stopped mission spawning before doing anything but probably the game didn't refresh my dispatch centers or something before creating this mission in Ruse. Currently there is only 2 mission (the first 2 that spawned after I moved them from Detroit) that I can't cover. I will post updates on this thread if some more mission that I can't cover spawn in there.

EDIT:
    Nevermind, one more mission spawned that requires a large fireboat. Also when I send a firetruck to that mission, it stay's there for a few seconds and automatically goes back to station. The mission doesn't dissappear though

Hello, I have 3 dispatch centers. One in NY(my main), one in Detroit(my second) and one in Ruse,Bulgaria(my new one). I've had 6 fire stations in Detroit and a friend of my recently started playing this game so I decided to move them to Ruse. See the steps below:
    1. I've deleted the Dispatch Center in Detroit without unassigning the stations from there.
    2. I moved them to Ruse.
    3. Assigned them to the Dispatch Center in Ruse.
    Now I get missions that I can't cover the requirements for in that city. For example I get Full Building Collapse. I only had 2 fire stations in there, nothing else.
    When I click on the dispatch center to see it on the map it shows 2 blue markers in New York, but when I click to move the Ruse dispatch center it shows it in the normal position.
    Can't even attach images to this thread so I'm posting links, sorry.
    https://imgur.com/a/5kcEA30

PS: I've also tried unassigning the buildings from Ruse DC, deleting the DC and then creating a new one, but it's still the same problem.

EDIT: I've totally forgot that I had to enable the option "Create your own coverage area.". I just did it and will be updating this thread if the issue happens again, although I don't think it will!

I suggest adding a little button right next to the mission name that opens the requirements of the mission. On my pc I have the browser extension that shows me all of the requirements on top of the units but on my phone it takes me twice the time to send units as I have to scroll to the bottom of the units list and then open the requirements

I know alliance can build them but I'm asking for a normal user option. Plus why are hospital beds built instantly, but prison cells have to be built for 7 days?

We have filtering in Missions tab, but I'd prefer to see them on the map, because most of them are so far away my units can't go there. The other way is to use the "Maximum distance of alliance missions" option in the dispatch centers and apply that to the filtering in the missions tab. Say that i set "Max distance.." to 100km, that should make the list of alliance mission show only those missions.

Hey guys, I've got a simple question before I do some terrible mistake that I'll regret :D
    I have 20 fire stations and some of them are in another city, I've gone past the point that my fire station price increases with every station. If i sell some of them, does the price go down (like i didnt buy one) or does it stay the same? (i want to sell the fire stations that are outside my city and build them with the other ones)

As an european player, I'm wondering if the main reason this version isn't just a copy-paste because "german emergency's are different to american" and other little things people might find non-relative, then why don't we translate the german version to our local languages (or english) so european players can play there?
    Since I've started playing I've wanted to play in my own country (Bulgaria), but since there aren't that many european alliances and players in here I just started in USA, and from my experience playing without an alliance is so bad and time consuming.