Posts by leutmatho

THW is what? I dont get that one, and what about the calls?

THW is like FEMA for Germany, but we've interpreted it to include public works as well. There are currently no units under that section. I don't see any major issues with the calls

take the fire traffic unit and thd tow truck and make it into the THW or city works
    The rescue engine should be like the quint
    The type 2 engine is a brush unit (but the crew limit needs to be 6 not 3)

then what is the point of having them in the game thats what we are saying something needs to be changed to utilize these things and add more things too. The hospitals haven't been updated in quit some time

as in you can have swat trained people in normal patrol cars and it would still count in tge personal requirement

For example

I have 6 swat officer 2 stay at base and the other 4 patrol like normal cops
    When the swst call comes in the 2 people at base drive the swat truck the other 4 swat trained respond aswell
    When the swat truck arrives it doesn't count till all 6 officers are on scene

If you need me to explain more im happy to do so

anf tgen when you have patients in for a long time you can send to a less busy hospital and tha4t would give a reason to send a patient to tye required ward

see you have to remember the higher up calls the patients meed to be in for longer So it keeps it balanced plus it gives a reason to send patients to an alliance hospital or hospitals further away plis it wouod give a need to add patient transports

the thing you have tl remember there's more than just tge ED OR ER beds avaliable in a hospital i know here in australia if your a kid with a broken bone you dont sit in the er or ed for 5 hours you sit in the er or ed for 15-20 minutes than you get sent to xray then straight to the children's ward to get a cast and that. A hospital has more than 30 beds.

I know our hospital has 12 emergancy beds for thing like ambulance intakes and serious things,10 emergency department rooms with 1 bed and 3 patient chairs and thats not including the 2 childrens ward emergancy beds plus all the seats in the waiting room the 2 emergancy surgery rooms with patient prep rooms (4 patients2 in surgery 2 preping or finished) the helicopter receiving/transfer rooms plus intensive care

15 minutes would be the time for amall things that and thats just ER time you may inly spend 20 minutes in the ER beds but yiu may move to another part of the hospital

But that's where you have to choice to send less critical to further away hospitals and where transfers would coming so patients could be transferred

Like I said the time in hospital should consider the injury type a nose bleed 15 minutes but a car crash should be at least 1 hour to 12 hours

Like I said the time in hospital should consider the injury type a nose bleed 15 minutes but a car crash should be at least 1 hour to 12 hours

the time a patient is in should depend on the call they cameing from like a nosebleed doesn't need an hour but heart attack should be a couple hours