Posts by Barake

I would say the ones in your first five pages were great for the map and even if they aren't exactly to scale they look so good it wouldn't matter. My earlier statement was more generic than specific. I like to use a little from everybody because I have not found one set I have really liked. I might have to change my mind about yours. :)8)

I have to assume they are working as designed when they leave the scene if there are no casualties. This presents a problem if you are using them to support the scene ie an engine is required or perhaps some extra Hazmat trained personnel. Can this be corrected in the upcoming patch?

Of course the wildfire trucks but you will need tankers. 8 tankers for a major wildfire. As far as the mix, In my rural stations, I use type 3 because the game can't tell the difference between a station that you set up for wildfires or a regular firehouse. So you will get regular calls. I like to have a pumper engine at a couple of stations to augment the tankers.

Just a heads up, the ALS/Engine will act as an ambulance and leave the mission if there are no patients. To clarify, this was an ALS/Engine that is assigned to an Ambulance station that I had leave during a mission when the last patient was transported. I don't know if the rule will apply if the ALS/Engine is assigned to a firehouse

JFRD has every truck, engine, ladder set up for ALS, the exception is the tankers. The crews of these vehicles are cross trained, never asked if it was up to paramedic. I believe some of the squad trucks have a cross trained paramedic.

I think I broke the game, I have twenty-five 911 centers spread over 25 counties. I am beginning to think this is hurting the game. I built two more (for a total of 3) federal stations for one call center. I have not gotten any federal calls now. I have 2 cities that have one station each and they have not gotten any calls in a week or so. I tried running all the stations (this was before the federal patch) out of one dispatch but the missions I was getting were killing me. I have some counties that only have 4 stations and the game would have a major call and it would take over an hour for the equipment to even get there. I am not sure what to do anymore.

On mine, I have the heavy equipment operator assigned to the trailer and 1 driver in the cab. Once I did that and only assigned them on the mission screen, never use the station to send them, it worked.

I ran into a similar problem. You can only send them from the dispatch screen. and the truck driver has to be assigned to the cab and the equipment operator must be assigned to the trailer. I ran into a problem when I tried to send them from the station screen. If I hit the dispatch button in the mission window it could send both at the same time. Other wise no joy.

Many fire departments here in Fl use that as a rescue truck because it is less expensive. In the game, it can replace the call for a heavy rescue.