Posts by Barake

To follow up on this, what does everyone think of the new expansion?

I'm a little concerned as I've splashed out a LOT for the new Fire Heli and in two weeks it hasn't lifted off even once

It seems hit or miss. I ran for a couple of hours and had one "medium" size wild fire. Then the other day I had to large wild fires back to back and nothing in between. On the other hand, I had 2 earthquakes a day here in Fl and that was more than a little annoying. They need to do something about that.

That is something I have been asking for since the forestry addition came online. All the rural stations I have are small since they don't need an ambo. Now I have to have a large for forestry. At 800k to upgrade to large it's is just too expensive.

I bought a forestry airfield, starts with 2 people and I wanted to add 3 more. Of course I couldn't transfer anybody so I trained up some crew at my reserve base and they also could not transfer. Is this a bug or was it designed this way? :?:

No Wings, that is not my argument. I built the small stations in the rural area because most of them don't have anything but 1 or 2 trucks and a tanker. I built "large stations" if they were lucky and had an ambulance. My arguement to upgrade the small stations was, speaking for myself, who would have thought that an expansion would be required to fight a wild fire or forest fire. When they released the update requiring it, I suggested one of two options, allow the small stations to get the forest extension or allow upgrades to the stations with coins. Pretty simple request really.

The reason for small stations is so its a basic station with no frills....but its half the cost. If you are unhappy with the amount of time/credits it takes to upgrade for an expansion, it might be better to build regular stations in the future.

The 100 or so small stations I have are in the rural counties and even some of the cities where all that is stationed there is an engine or ladder. Out in the rural area's there are usually a tanker or two, and 1 or 2 trucks. There was no reason to build large stations and honestly, I never imagined they would do an add on when they introduced wild fires. So I appreciate the input but it makes no sense to build a large station for 2 trucks.

How many lines of code can it take to add the forestry extension to small stations. If they can't or won't then allow upgrades using coins. This is silly how long this is taking.

I have also had issues with my tabs resetting. I have a premium account and run primarily in window mode and if I am not playing for a few hours, all of the tabs revert to their original base positions. Certainly not the end of the world but a little annoying. They just had an update that included minor format changes so I am guessing this had something to do with that. Now, as far as the POI issue, I think your problem is that you are clicking on the "Set a new POI" tab, which no longer shows your old POIs anymore. What you need to do is click on the layers tab and from their you can set it up for showing the POIs. For me, it is a box with 3 squares layered on top of each other in the top right corner of my screen.

I gave that a try and I found the button that put the POI's back in. Thanks. The tab resetting is still a pain.

Logged into the game and all my screens have been reversed, my POI's are gone. Stations are in place, no equipment missing. Happen to anybody else?

Bad timing of the event and my work, but with only a little time to play I was able to earn almost 1 million but the big thing was the number if engines and other equipment I was able to buy.