Posts by jpod

Hi all,
    I suggest that a Fire Investigations expansions is added. This would add a fire investigations officer vehicle, which would be required to respond to the scene of major structure fires. Just a basic idea, thought it might be cool and add realism.

There is not a way to do this, if you build stations farther away from each other they will be more spread out, not entirely sure why you would want missions farther away.

Probably a beginner question, but:
    How often can I create a new dispatch center? Currently I have one dispatch center with 16 fire stations, does anyone know how many stations or what the limit is for building more?

UCCs do not count towards the MCUs, only ambulance stations and fire stations with ambulance extensions, and yes, it is one MCU per every 20 stations (or 15 with premium).

My suggestion to improve the game is customizable sounds, for example, you can customize the alarm when a new mission appears, and when there is a transport request or the mission upgrades. This could also be incorporated into audio or sound packs, which you could apply similiar to how graphics packs work. Just food for thought, sometimes it gets annoying hearing the doorbell when I have a transport request ^^

Hi all,
    I was wondering if there is an API for MissionChief that can be used to retrieve data regarding missions, vehicles, buildings, etc. I've looked around for this and could not find anything, does anyone know if this exists?