Posts by Charlieaa

Go on the dispatch centre, press edit, so like you would to change its name. Then tick the box that says ‘Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area.‘

Ok, you've got a few options here.

First of all this is a game so chill out, doesn't matter if you respond immediately or in 10 hours, the mission will still get completed or if you can't do it it will go after 24 hours.

So slow your game down if you want, I cant handle my game on normal for a long period of time, I do short bursts of normal and fast speeds to get a lot of calls, mop them up and then do it again, or I just stay in realistic. The bigger you get the more calls you can handle but you should only play at a speed which you can handle.

If you still want to play at a fast speed, then don't worry about attending all missions at once, like I said you can get to them whenever you want, it doesn't matter. Although this is less realistic.

You can have 3 dispatch centres yes, but you get a dispatch centre for every 25 buildings so you'd need 50 buildings to get 3 dispatch centres (you start off with one). I don't see how the dispatch centres would help though? I presume you're referring to the setting which allows you to make calls generated by stations in that dispatch centre only for the amount of stations in that centre. This isn't used for what you're talking about, this is used for example if you started in the US but then also wanted to have some stations in the UK. You already have a lot of stations in the US so big calls already spawn which you can't handle in the UK. So you can put your UK stations on a seperate dispatch centre and use this setting and then calls generated from the UK stations will only be generated based on how many stations you have on that dispatch centre e.g. if you only had one fire station it would only generate minor calls like tree on the road and brush pile fire etc.

Hope this helps :)

Could you tell me what service you want it reskinning as? And if thats a Volvo FL I think it'd be better that I look for someone elses graphic of a Volvo, I think I've seen some GMFRS ones. If you want me to do that one though I can.

Again modified, this is from a British Red Cross Renault Master that I found and I have changed it into a North West Ambulance Service Urgent Care Ambulance. If anyone has any requests feel free to send them to me.

Images

• UCA.png
    • UCAB.png

Hi, I'm trying to learn how to make graphics. So for now I've started small with some modifications of other peoples graphics. These are not my own and I don't claim them as my own, I found them in other threads in the forum.

I've attached the following:
    Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service Scania Water Ladder
    Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service Scania Water Ladder
    St John Ambulance Peugeot Boxer Ambulance

Images

• CFRS_scania.png
    • CFRS_scaniaB.png
    • MFRS Engine B.png
    • MFRS Engine.png
    • SJABoxer.png
    • SJABoxerB.png

This has probably been asked before but is anyone looking into people being able to transfer from US to UK versions?

I've spent money and most importantly a lot of time on the US version but don't want to be left behind with US updates instead of UK updates.

Long time no see.

I think you play UK version now don't you but for the US version, I use BLS for PTS. But I know you're Cheshire so we're the same, I use UCA's not PTS. So NWAS does this cool thing and basically they're not an emergency ambulance but not PTS. So they still have blue lights and sirens but have urgent care assistants and they transport patients 'already assessed by a HCP' e.g if the patient is stable and an RRV has assessed them but mostly hospital transfers, the UCAs can do some minor clinical intervention e.g wound dressings and oxygen therapy and if the patient derioriated they could go on blue lights. They're really useful because they do all my transfers and then when I get a call like a nosebleed or back pain I send an RRV and a UCA.

HART is EMS rescue but then again might be different on UK.

Motorbikes could just be flycars but use a different graphic?

HEMS and Advanced Paramedics vehicle etc are apparently going to be added soon.

And an OCED would rarely be used and realistically for this game never be used. But something like HEMS, BASICS etc would be good.

I just think there'd be split opinions about it and would be a lot of work for developers when there's more pressing needs. I know I wouldn't appreciate it as if ambulances already being dispatched showing up for dispatch.

Yes, but you will have to have different ARRs, so for example an ARR that says Missionville Ambulance and then another which is Chief Lake Ambulance. This can be done by assigning those ambulances a specific vehicle type which can be done by editting the vehicle so for example it will no longer be called 'ALS Ambulance' but will be called whatever you type e.g 'Missionville ALS'. Then set it to only dispatch as it's type and then on the ARR select the 'Missionville ALS' vehicles and set it to 1 or whatever, then when you press Missionville ALS it will dispatch the closest Missionville ambulance. When all the missionville ambulances are unavailable non will be available for dispatch and you could then dispatch other counties.

As well, you could also instead of ticking the box to only dispatch as its type you could leave it so it's still an 'ALS Ambulance' as well as what you've set it to and then make an 'Ambulance' ARR so when you've run out of Missionville or just want an ambulance from anywhere you can use this ARR and it will dispatch an ambulance regardless of it's specified type.

I know it's a bit complex so if you need any help let me know and I'll talk you through it.

Hope this helped.

Quite complicated but you can create the pump that you want to attend as a different type of vehicle e.g call it RSU Pump. Don't make it so it only dispatchs to those calls therefore it will still function as a pump. Then you can use an ARR with the RSU and RSU Pump requirement meaning the closest RSU and RSU pump will dispatch and if you've done the pump at the station that you want to go as the RSU Pump type it will be the one that goes with the RSU. The RSU pump will still however be dispatched to normal firetruck calls unless you tick the box which says to only dispatch the vehicle as the type you've named it. This is quite complicated so if you don't understand let me know and I'll talk you through how to do it.

Press follow up, you'll see units already designated a call, it shows you what the vehicle is, the call they're on or responding to and the distance away. Therefore you can make a judgement of whether that vehicle should be diverted. If you press on it and dispatch it will then come up as follow up meaning it will continue with its current call before attending the new call, however, you can then press send directly and it will leave it's current call to attend this new call.

I understand this may be a problem because it won't show as an available unit and you don't want to be always looking at follow up but I think what your asking for would be quite unecessary since the severity of the call in this game doesn't matter and if like me you dispatch by highest priority and are realistic then it's not too much to look at follow ups, I generally only look to divert a vehicle if there are no other resources available what so ever and only if it is serious, e.g if there's a cardiac arrest and all units are tied up I'll consider vehicles from further away, response vehicles (flycars) and also other agencies e.g fire who would be able to provide first aid until the ambulance from further away arrived. Additionally HEMS can be quite useful in this situation as although it may be very far away it can get there a lot quicker.

Hope this helped :)