Posts by SirDj

Out of courtesy, let’s keep this thread relevant to the MCU alliance. Feel free to create a thread about your alliance needing users. If one has already been published, then I recommend committing on it once a week to “bump” the post.

Don’t Miss Out On The Action!

The Office Of Emergency Management (OEM) is currently accepting applications to join our alliance this summer.

As we enter into fire season, we will be responding to large fire incidents throughout the west and possibly even the rest of the nation.

Using our in-house Computer Automated Dispatch System (CAD), users will be requested to respond with Strike Teams, Air Craft, Hand Crews, Dozers, and so on to real-world incidents.

As of right now, our alliance is set up to respond to calls in CA, OR, WA, AZ, CO, and NM, with more states becoming available as we grow.

With over 120 alliance-owned hospitals, 6 academies 40 prisons, and much more available via Mutual Aid (MA), what else could you ask for.

Feel free to message on here for more details.

Alliance Link:

https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/615

My temporary solution, was to add a "Clinic" to the hospital and use it as an "ER." I would try to send the lower level PTs to that first and send everything else to the main hospital. It has helped out A LOT since it "adds" another 10 beds to the hospital.

I just started playing this game. Starting to build more stations. Right now, I have Stations in Daly City, Brisbane and a couple of other stations setup. Nine stations so fair in a couple of days. Now I have to add equipment liike a Heavy Rescue and Water Tender. Anybody near me that has other stations setup?

Hi DalyCityFire,

I want to say we do, if not we do have members who are expanding and willing to help you out.

Updates:
    03/29/20 - Added updated "Hazzard" icon to all nonelectrical hazard calls
    03/28/20 - Added Vehicle lost its load
    03/22/20 - Added Cruise ship fire
    03/16/20 - Added Injured free runner
    03/06/20 - Added Straw bale stack on fire
    03/03/20 - Added Residential police raid
    02/21/20 - Added Large Ferry Fire
    02/20/20 - Added Injured person on high voltage mast
    02/13/20 - Added Choking
    02/07/20 - Added Propane depot explosion
    01/30/20 - Added Cooking fire
    01/23/20 - Added Animal on the tracks (x4)
    01/17/20 - Added Residential burglar alarm triggered
    01/09/20 - Added Child Locked in Vehicle Icons
    12/24/19 - Added NYE Themed Icons

Hey everyone,

I have created a new PulsePoint inspired Graphic Pack. Each of these icons were designed to mimic the icons in PulsePoint, excluding the holiday and police missions.

I try to update the new missions as soon as I am able to, this way there will NEVER be a default image. Of course, I am always open to new Ideas, and if you see anything out of place, please let me know so I can update it.

Thanks, I hope you all enjoy them!

Link to Graphic Pack:
    https://www.missionchief.com/mission_graphics/330

[Blocked Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…6596195328/Untitled-3.png]

Welcome to CalFire!

We are always looking for the finest players of MissionChief to join the CalFire alliance, so that we may band together with each other and create the ultimate connection within MissionChief!

Many of our alliance members are based in the State of California, but we also operate outside of California in all states, like Texas and Arizona. However, you do not have to operate within these specific states, as we will take applications from all over the United States. Because of this, our alliance communication and assistance buildings (hospitals, jails, etc.) are all spread throughout the nation, regardless of what state you may operate out of.

Here at CalFire, we strive for the most accurate and realistic gameplay anybody could call for within MissionChief. We believe that our realism is the key to the maximum structure and order of the alliance. Whether it’s station locations, station names, in-game units, or even missions to represent a real-life disaster, almost everything built and developed in the alliance is monitored to the extent of maintaining order and making sure that everything in the alliance flows like the water running from our hoses.

The alliance holds daily training missions during winter and specialized OES missions during the Fire Season. These specialized missions are to help the alliance by building teamwork, cooperation skills with acquaintances, and gaining experience within the alliance. You will also get a huge boost in credits from these missions, which can prove useful in any situation.

The CalFire alliance has a Discord server! That’s right, we have a Discord chat server just for the alliance to prioritize communication! While it is not required to join the server, it would benefit you since it is the primary source of communication throughout the alliance. We highly recommend that join if you are wanting to chat and have a good laugh!

Finally, CalFire is more than just an alliance; we are a family. We take great care to all that join the alliance because when you join, you become part of something great within MissionChief. We, as an alliance, also promise that this is a safe space for everybody. If you join this alliance, we promise to keep our word that we are always willing to work with you, and that we will never use your personal feelings against you.

We will all rise up greater than any mission that MissionChief can and will throw at us. We will get it done.

This is CalFire.

Find our alliance here: https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/615

We are currently accepting applications for our alliance. We strive to be as realistic as possible, so this means we request that your stations are accurately placed. We also run daily training missions, as well as weekly storm events. We also create an alliance wide event whenever there is a real-world incident.

Most of our members are primarily based in California, but we do have active members throughout the US. We also offer the added benefit of alliance owned buildings, such as Hospitals, Prisons and Schools. Every member who joins our alliance are entitled to use these buildings, as well as request new buildings if needed.

When you apply to this alliance, you agree to the rules of the alliance.

Direct Link To The Alliance: https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/615

PLEASE VIEW OUR OUR ACTIVE LOCATIONS BELOW:

ALLIANCE ADMIN RANKING:

Director – CHP201
    Chief Deputy Director – Sir Dj
    Deputy Directors – JPod, Corydixon12,
    Chief – ChiefBobby, TheSheriffSchneider, Saviorself
    Battalion Chief Gsimp70, Kylefire87, JustKillian

Region Chief 1 – Skywytie
    Region Chief 2 – Supermonkey1996
    Region Chief 3 – J.Donovan
    Region Chief 4 – Steel
    Region Chief 5 – Chief70
    Region Chief 6 – James G.
    Out of State Ops Chief Tex01
    Texas Dept. of Emergency Management ChadLeader

ACTIVE LOCATIONS:

CAL OES 1CAL OES 2CAL OES 3
    Los Angeles
    Brea
    Yorba Linda
    Placenta
    Fullerton
    Anaheim
    Buena Park
    Garden Grove
    Orange
    Stanton
    Huntington Valley
    San Francisco
    Napa County
    Vallejo(EMS only)
    Fairfield(PD only)
    San Jose
    Oakland,
    San Leandro
    Hayward
    Berkeley
    Butte County
    Paradise
    Magalia
    Chico
    Oroville
    CAL OES 4CAL OES 5CAL OES 6
    List Coming Soon

Tulare County

Porterville
    Lindsay
    Tulare City
    Visalia
    Dinuba
    CAL FIRE TUU
    USFS Western Ranger District
    Farmersville
    Woodlake City
    San Diego
    Vista
    Oceanside
    Chino Hills
    Chino
    Ontario
    Montclair
    Upland
    Rancho Cucamonga
    Fontana
    Grand Terrance
    Colton
    Rialto
    San Bernardino
    Redlands
    Mentone
    Loma Linda
    HIghland
    Running Springs
    Arrowhead Lake
    Fownskin
    Big Bear Lake
    Sugarloaf
    Verdemont
    Dovor
    Hesperia
    Victorville
    Applevalley
    Spring Valley
    Adelanto
    Temecula
    Rancho Carrilo
    North Jefferson
    Murrieta Hot Springs
    Cali Oaks
    El Carriso Village
    Lakeland Village
    Lake Elsinore
    Warm Spring Valley
    Alber Hill Ranch
    Windsong Valley
    Sycamore Creek
    Temescal Valley
    Good Meadow
    Menfiee
    Perris
    Mead Valley
    Rancho Las Perris
    Lakeview
    Egon
    Corona Spectrum
    Corona
    Stalder
    Sunny Slope
    Rubidoux
    Riverside City
    Canyon Creek
    Beaumont
    Cherry Valley
    Cabazon
    Blythe
    HIgh Grove
    OEM TexasOEM Out Of State
    Atascocita
    Buda
    Caney Creek
    Cedar Park
    Conroe
    Hays
    Houston
    Huffman
    Humble
    Klein
    Kyle
    Mountain City
    New Caney
    Plum Grove
    Porter
    Roman Forest
    San Marcos
    Splendora
    Spring
    WoodBranch
    Austin
    Arlington
    San Antonio
    New Braunfels
    Las Vegas
    Phoenix
    New York City
    Spotsylvania
    Chicago
    Tampa
    Miami

Hello all,

We have had multiple members in our alliance notify our admins about being "poached" and asked to join another alliance.

I personally feel like this should be against the game rules, and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if there is anything we can do to prevent/stop this from happening again.

Thanks for your help,

SirDj
    Cal Fire Admin