Posts by Jason

ok but games till value players opinions, i guess not this game though. and thats why you lose players.

Of course players opinions are extremely important and suggestions are read. With the exception of a very select few ideas which have been declined (with explanations given), the huge majority of suggestions are looked at and considered.

There is a difference between a suggestion being declined/ignored and it not simply getting around to looking at that suggestion in the limited time the developer gets with MissionChief. Rome wasn't built in a day.

The best answer I can give you from the information I have got from Sebastian is that the Staging Areas are relatively new (not just to MC but also the other versions of the game too). Sebastian wants to monitor how they are used before implementing any further changes and doesn't want to rush into anything.

Thus on a positive note I'm not saying what you have requested is being ignored or declined, it's just not something being considered right this moment. Of course, once Sebastian is happy with how Staging Areas are being used further changes can be considered. If I see anything relevant in any updates I'll update this thread to keep you in the loop.

Okay, I've been going through the ideas and picking out those with interest to potentially discuss with the developer. Thank you.

Is the suggestion so that a call can 'develop' once units arrive on scene? A 2 pump fire may then require an additional pump etc?

I've asked Sebastian what his intentions are surrounding the staging area and wherever or not being able to delete them is something that is possible in the future. I can see where you are coming from.

While I understand your desire to move the vehicle from one station to another temporarily, and it's something that has been requested before, the purpose of it is mainly to support larger scale events.

For example, in my alliance today we had a storm covering a 'big' area that lasted 3 hours. To assist, three other areas in my alliance moved about 5-10 units each to three individual staging areas in advance of the storm starting, so they were in the area ready to take the large call demand that followed. This was beneficial as they would have had a 1-2 hours journey time if sent when the calls come in. This is the primary use of the staging area rather than to cater for individual or small number of units across a small area. Either way I will try and get an answer for you :)

My setup is based on real world locations within Kent, United Kingdom (located south-east of London and is the closest county to France, useless knowledge for you).

• 26 Fire stations
    • 1 Fire School
    • 3 Hospitals
    • 3 Land Ambulance Stations
    • 1 Air Ambulance
    • 3 Police Stations

Icons shown in red are mine, those in grey belong to friends in an alliance. I am still yet to cover the most eastern side of Kent and northern points but due to cost exceeding 500k for a fire station it's unlikely to happen.[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/qXtVQLw.png]

There needs to be a way to regulate it's use otherwise it would be abused.

You could move all your stations to one place for an event before moving them back. As said if incorrectly placed at the start, refund and place again.

While many of us play from the UK, the model of Missionchief falls around the US type of resources etc.

Some things are a bit pricey. I think that whatever is more expensive should be reasonably balanced.

The other thing to bare in mind though is if things did remain the same price as they do the start you'll progress too fast as time goes on, thus some things should have a bit of a price tag as it at least gives you something to work for.

Maybe similar to no calls

Can you look at the questions asked on that thread? Put a bit of effort into supplying information rather than just 'Please fix'; where is someone meant to start in diagnosing your issue when you haven't provided any detail at all?

What stations/bases have you got down?
    Is the status of the units in that station shown available? Have you ever had calls or is this a new account? If it did work before has anything changed since? What's your mission speed?

Please post at least a bit more info than just 8 words.

POI markers and vehicles are both map markers in game, thus I imagine the issue with your vehicles disappearing may well be the same cause for this.

Of course keeping an open mind, but did the two issues start at the same time?

Are either of you using any graphic packs?

When you refresh, press Ctrl + F5. It'll clear the cache for MissionChief.

Is it select vehicle types or is it all of them? Are they always invisible or just on or off?

In regards to screenshots.. Press print screen then press Ctrl+V when on the upload option of http://www.imgur.com; it'll upload it for you.

Do you have the option turned on to draw routes? Perhaps try this to see if it's just the icon that's causing an issue or whenver or not the whole route tendering is an issue.

Perhaps if zones could be drawn to represent urban and non-urban environments that would allow then for calls to generate within those areas relevant to whichever of the two they maybe. A bit like the POI system.

The correlation between money earned on average and the cost of a fire station shouldn't spike in either direction. Clearly it is towards fire stations and when you're looking at over a million for something that originally cost 100k...