Posts by Jason

Ideally, I'd rather not. It's not that we're being difficult, but it gets adjusted quite a bit and then we need to discuss the idea with Sebastian. For example, one idea we had near the top has been turned down for now by Sebastian. I don't want to put down an idea that's near the top as it would give the impression we're doing it next.. and then it gets turned down. Ultimately, we have to balance the demand for what people ask for and what we know Sebastian will more likely consider.

As I can see you're hungry for what's next, you should see an update on our FB page ;)

Hello, thank you for your kind comments about MissionChief!

As emergency4fan said, those vehicles are all 'police cars' of which their role wouldn't change deployed to an incident. The same could be considered with police bikes (nothing stopping you renaming a car to a bike and changing the picture, changing crew to one). At the moment the speed of vehicle types isn't varied to the speed advantage a bike in real life might have wouldn't have any benefit in game.

In regards to water based units. Open water (seas, oceans) are difficult to do because MissionChief requires roads for units to travel to and missions to spawn on. This is the 'tricky' part that emergency4fan mentioned. Yes, boat units are available in the German version of the game but these work on POI's and are primarily designed for in-land water missions. These aren't ruled out from MissionChief and on the list to add to the game. By all means those type of missions aren't tricky as demonstrated in the German version, it's just not an update Sebastian wants to add. However, it's not completely taken off the list.

In regards to airbombers, I don't know if it has been suggested before but I suppose they do exist in the US so a good idea. It doesn't seem to me that it's a unit of great demand but we will bare it in mind.

I see your point, in that the game alternates between the 'not responding' and 'responding' images to create it's own animation in a sense.

I'll bare this in mind to see if an option could be added to turn off that feature (so you can choose between alternating as it is now or 'static' so you can leave animations for the image itself to handle).

Would you have an initial cost and a cost per patient? Therefore costing you a bit more but keeping major hospitals with spaces.

It's an interesting idea, so looking to see how everyone would like to see it implemented.

Dog units on top of our suggestion list for police units. A riot van has also been suggested.
    In terms of the patrol van, if it has no specific ability over a patrol car then just create it as such and rename.

it would be quite hard to replicate something like that on missionchief i think. its a good ish idea but the cyber crime call idea is rubbish. how would the officers know how to find the person commiting the offence? a big tracker?

I'm the UK I can get a name and postal address linked to an IP in about 5-10 minutes if I have a policing purpose.

What's your definition of a police sting? Is that not a warrant or does it mean something else?

cool , i cover east kent - do you have ambulance community response posts in your set up ?

Yeah what I do is have make ready centres where I have the bulk of my units. I then have 1-2 Ambulances at some community posts where they're not near an ambulance station or make ready centre to replicate that's the area they would deploy to.

My computers at my new flat so can't show you my spreadsheet that shows it all.

Sebastian has confirmed there is a 1000 building limit per type (fire, EMS, police).

He is looking to see if this can be increased but at this time no guarantee.